Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Katie Holmes Cruise new cut

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 11:55am

Katie appeared on The Sharon Osbourne Show a few years back with a very blunt chin bob with bangs...but i think it may have been a wig...pics are on the net, i've seen them before.

We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 3:03pm
Hopefully she will only go shorter from here.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 9:56pm
I do have a question for all of you professional hair stylist here... what makes you think it is so poorly cut?
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 1:03pm
I like the cut, ok it may not be styled well in the pictures shown here but i saw some more in the papers today and it looks better. I must agree with Bob s that she would look sexier with a pixie cut, but at the moment it is better than the old long hair style.

Lets just watch this space and see if she decided to go shorter or not.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2007 at 3:43pm
Looks like a half hearted hack job where she wanted to look trendy, but also wanted to keep length and volume in case it was a disaster and she needed to immediately grow it out.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 1:54pm
Wow, I really do not like it.  Not at all.  I'll be honest, I've never been a big fan of Katie's; I just don't think she is attractive at all.  But, I always thought she had a great head of hair.  She looks "right" with long hair; the short doesn't suit her in my opinion.  If she wanted to go shorter, maybe she should have tried a blunt shoulder length cut or something.  But this - this is just too much.  

Oh well, it'll grow back.

P.S. Now Tom and Katie look even funnier together.

nooneatall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooneatall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 2:21pm
Arch...do you know where those Sharon Osbourne show pics are? I haven't found any.
...and that's all I have to say about that.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2007 at 9:01pm
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Heath View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 11:26am
That was a wig that the SNL stylist tried on her. She said she enjoyed it, so she wore it all that week, including on Sharon and Conan.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 2:37pm
http://www.itv.com/news/entertainment_d6d747cec6825cd3a471280161906b5d.html

Interesting link... seems Tom is really in to Mr Beckham... maybe his wife too?  Maybe Tom pushed Katie to look like Victoria?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 11:30pm
she looks soo gorgeous with the fake bob n bangs  woweee
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2007 at 4:41pm
HAWG
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 11:28am
You know, I think she looks good with it. She has the face for it and she looks fantastic. Correct me if I'm wrong but there were recent photos of her that looked like she had got a perm and it looked a bit bad so maybe that's why she cut it. Regardless, she suits it. Her hair just sort of existed and looked a bit whispy before. The bob is an extreme change and a slight style adjustment could have done the trick but sometimes a severe change is needed. Maybe she needed it.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 3:14pm
Hell you think she might have damaged her hair the only way to fix that was to cut it? I can buy that one.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2007 at 5:25pm
Anyone who has Posh Spice as a mentor must have serious issues.
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Anyone who has Posh Spice as a mentor must have serious issues.

Not to mention Tom Cruise as a husband...
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:26pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 7:57am
That looks seriously stupid as it isn't a style at all--something between a bowl cut and a Victoria Beckham bob.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 8:42am
Not my absolute favorite styling, but in general I think it suits her and looks good. Oddly, it makes her seem younger to me, which I suspect is the opposite of what she was going for....
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 5:58pm
Looking good here

Katie%20Holmes%20Short%20Hairstyle
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic