Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

bumps all over!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lilly213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilly213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: bumps all over!
    Posted: September 15 2008 at 8:17am
First, I would start out by using biore pore strips..they pull all the gunk out of your pores, which is usually a lot of built up blackheads. (You can buy the cheap ones at the dollar stores.) You may have to do this several times to remove all the build-up. Then, get a tube of Apricot Facial Scrub, they carry it as drug stores and Dept. Stores. Walmart even has their own version that is cheaper and works just as well. Use that at least once a day. If you are using a product that contains salicylic acid, try switching to a benzoyl peroxide cleanser. (Clean & Clear has a great one that I use everyday) It took me a year to realize that I was sensitive to salicylic acid and that was what was causing my skin to break out! Be sure to use the face wash & apricot scrub at least once a day. The scrub will help keep your pores cleaned out and prevent blackheads, whiteheads, & dry skin from clogging your pores, causing those little bumps. The cleansers I mentioned above are around $3 each, so they are very affordable. Good luck!

Ovarian Cysts No More

Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2008 at 5:33pm
OMG!!!!  I had this problem in my teens as well and was told to use oatmeal sop which helped.  By the time I became an adult they astarted going away but left areas of my skin darkened and rough looking.  So what I started using and have been using for a year now is the black soap from nasabb.com  I uses this soap to shave, and to wash in the shower and/or tub.  After I dry off I follow it up with either vaseline or tree hut's line of lotion shea butter it really makes the skin soft and "no breakouts" yeyy!!!!

Try this ladies if you can, you can purchase tree hut prodcuts from walmart they are not real expensive and you will love how they smell.  GOD Bless......
Aloloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aloloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2008 at 9:08pm
Maybe just use soap instead of body wash?
~~~~~Hey~~~~~
We3aries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote We3aries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2007 at 9:17pm
Hi ladies!
Its called Keratosis Pilaris...I have it too.
Mainly upper thighs...very annoying. Like you have goose bumps all the time.
There is a forum where you can read more http://www.keratosispilaris.org/forums.php?
Hope this helps! Smile
SilkStrands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkStrands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 11:34am
Are they like, tiny whitish/skincolor bumps? I think I probably have the same thing. They are hard to see unless you really look close... my doc told me they were from the sun, but I rarely go out in the sun so I don't think thats the case....  I hate them, though!
bluegrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluegrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2007 at 4:58pm
Ever since i was just little i have had a problem with these little calcium like bumps on mainly my arms and upper legs.
When i was little my doctor gave me a cream to put on the bumps and nothing happened, so i went to a dermatologist and he said that it was normal that it would go away in junior high or high school.
Well... i am in high school and they are nowhere near going away they actually have got worse!
I recently went to a different doctor again and told her about everything (she also had the same problem)  she said not to wash your body with body wash...
Sleepy
no way, i have to wash my body!
any suggestions?

www.myspace.com/aylagirl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic