Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Queen Helene mint julep mask acne, oil skin?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queen Helene mint julep mask acne, oil skin?
    Posted: June 25 2007 at 7:29am
Thanks for the tip, its always nice to hear about a product that works overnight for those special event emergencies (events we want to look good for but stress us out and give us break outs!)
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Alisa06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alisa06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2007 at 9:44am
Has anyone tried this mask? My mom left it the last time she visited . she was using it to tighten pores, and I was having a pretty bad brake out at the time so she left it for me to try. I am starting to pms, so my skin is starting to go hay-wire. I dug it out of the back of closet, and decide to give it a try.
I have used it a couple of times in the past few days as I had  a couple of pimples that were getting pretty big.Only spot treating the last time. So far it seems  to be working really well.
 I had one on my chin that was really deep, you know the kind that normally takes a couple of weeks to heal and then you are left with a red spot for a while.
This might seem some what gross, but the first time I used it, there was actually fluid coming out of my existing pimples. I could see it drawing out the gunk!I would put neosporin on it after washing, and the mask here and there.This worning  it is pracitcly completely flat, and a large piece of dead skin flaked off.I t is almost totally gone!
 So far I really like this mask, Has anyone else tried it, and   if so what has been your experiences with it. It seams to be somewhat drieing, so you shouldn't use it all over all the time, unless you have acne all over.  
Alisa06
2c-3a ciii
I want my hair back!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic