Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How high maintenance is this?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How high maintenance is this?
    Posted: June 23 2007 at 11:41pm
I don't know how "high maintenance" it is but it looks great.
HAWG
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 7:51pm
Nothing suspicious about the IP address.

For future reference, may I suggest that any such concerns be brought to the attention of the Admin/moderators?  Anyone is welcome to PM me at any time.
tashanicole86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tashanicole86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2007 at 8:06am
no offense Hal, but that was really rude!
regina8402 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regina8402 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 2:47pm
i had that hairstyle and it can be hard considering the type of hair that you have. so people have to straighten their hair first then add products into it. but i have straight hair when you fix it you can not lean on thing cause your hair will be smooshed in the back. its cute but can be a hassle. 
Leadfoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leadfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 1:27pm
Hi Andrea,

The cut looks to me like it would take some work to get it that way.   It's a very cute cut though. Smile

Edited by Leadfoot - June 19 2007 at 1:27pm
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 6:31am
I speak only for myself...
*andrea* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *andrea* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 10:53pm
Pardon me? I didn't think this seemed like a hostile place, but I've been wrong before.

I guess this is one of those boards where new people aren't allowed to post? You seem to be a senior member, so I'd presume you speak for most people here. It's been several years since I've posted on any message board online, but I do recall that being called a "troll" was a rather nasty accusation. I'll make sure not to come back. Yikes.

Toodles, I'm gone.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 2:30pm
I'm no expert but that looks fairly high maintance to me. If it was a bit short it would be slightly easier as it would have less weight. I would suggest picking a style that is about that length but is less adventurous in the day and can be punked up for going out in the evening.

I'll post some pics if i can
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 6:53am
Troll????????
*andrea* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *andrea* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2007 at 8:29pm
Hi,

Brand-new here, hoping for a little advice. :)

I have long hair right now (down to about the small of my back; straight-ish but with a little natural wave; dark brown; pretty thick but getting less so now that I'm getting a tad older... just turned 30). I'm starting to get a bit obsessed with chopping it... but I have this really specific idea of what I want. A touch of punk, not high-n-tight short, but appropriate enough for my job -- I'm a college administrator, but work in a department that's pretty laid back.

So, here's my question. The cut that I love-love-love is this:
http://www.short-hairstyles.com/short/s129.jpg
I know NOTHING about short-hair maintenance, soooo... how difficult would a cut like this be to maintain? I am afraid it would be a high maintenance cut, which I certainly don't want. I can deal with medium maintenance, so to speak, but that's about it. Can any of you short-hair experts out there tell me how high maintenance this would be?

Thanks in advance for any advice!
*andrea*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic