Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bond Girls: Who had the best hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bond Girls: Who had the best hair?
    Posted: June 18 2007 at 2:21pm
It's been 45 years of JB--and of course no movie is complete without introducing us to at least 2 or 3 new Bond beauties. Which one had the best hair? Of course, it's perfectly possible that the girl with the best hair was NOT the most beautiful overall: then again, perhaps she could be! If you like short hair, then maybe you'll go for Halle Berry or Carey Lowell. Long hair lovers have a large field to play from the original Bond girl, Ursula Andress, to the most recent gal, Eva Green ( who is herself reminiscent of Sophie Marceau). Lots of long hair lovers like to go into raptures about Carole Boquet and Jane Seymour, while Italian beauties like Maria Grazia Cucinotta and la Paluzzi ooze sensuality.

The problem is there are just so many to choose from!

For me, the best hair coincides with the most beautiful woman here: it's just got to be Ursula Andress!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 4:15pm
MY VOTE GOES TO EITHER HALLE BERRY OR THE D'ABO GIRL...
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 4:17pm
I think Barbara Bach has to get a nod.  Loved the cut in Carey Lowell - I just thought it was cool how they put that in the film.
I have a soft spot for Izabella Scorupco 

PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 6:25pm
Of the movies I've seen I choose

Carole Bouquet - For Your Eyes Only
Maryam d'Abo - The Living Daylights

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 8:06pm
Too hard, this is just too hard; it's giving me a headache just trying to decide.   Carey Lowell's transformation was awesome.  D'Abo's bob was fantastic.  Terri Hatcher looked great.  Maude Adams twice.  It might be easier to come up with the worst styles (I'm thinking the original Moneypenny here).  Great topic though, thanks for bringing it up Fatmoogas.
HAWG
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 7:30am
Ok this is hard one. All Bond Gals are mind blowers. I will say it this time even the short hair ones. Is Grace Jones on the list? Not sure about that do.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 10:37am
I like Melina (Carole Bouquet) or Domino (Claudine Auger)
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 8:04am
Great topic.

Among the blondes: Kristina Wayborn, who appears to have long blonde hair even later in life.

My overall favorite, Jane Seymour.

dalton1216 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalton1216 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 12:02pm
My vote goes for Halle!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 2:13pm
Who was one of the Bond gals what was Pierce Brosnan wife? I know it's a bit off topic but I haven't been able to find it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 7:09pm
Oh yes, I think I know who you mean, Mike. I believe it was his first wife who died of cancer.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 4:49pm
By the way, neither Ursula Andress (DR NO) nor Daniela Bianchi (From Russia With Love) actually spoke a word in the movies. They were both dubbed due to their poor English ( Also "No. 2"--the guy from Spectre with the eye patch in THUNDERBALL).
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 8:16am
Oh yes, I think I know who you mean, Mike. I believe it was his first wife who died of cancer.

Yes it was his first wife. I just figure I would ask since we are talking about bond women.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 9:10pm
Okay, I'm committing myself and will make a decision but I'm picking three; in order:

Carey Lowell (Pam Bouvier) in License to Kill

before the haircut

Carey%20Lowell

after the haircut

Carey%20Lowell

Lois Chiles (Dr. Holly Goodhead) in Moonraker

Lois%20Chiles%20as%20Holly%20Goodhead%20in%20Moonraker.

Maryam d'Abo (Kara Milovy) in The Living Daylights
Maryam%20DAbo

Honorable mentions:

Fiona Fullerton (Pola Ivanova) in A View to a Kill, she looked great in the hot tub

%5bAVTAK%20Characters%5d

Izabella Scorupco (Natalya Fyodorovna Simonova) in Goldeneye

Natalya%20Fyodorovna%20Simonova%20%28Izabella%20Scorupco%29

although I liked here better in Vertical Limit as a blonde

Talisa%20SotoTalisa Soto (Lupe Lamora) in Licence To Kill, she has a great head of hair

and Famke Janssen (Xenia Zirgavna Onatopp) in Goldeneye, mostly because of her name but she looks great also

she was left off the list at this link to a Bond Girls Site

Edited by HAWG - June 30 2007 at 9:15pm
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 11:33pm
I'm quite sure that Carey Lowell was sporting a--very poor--wig before the makeover.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic