FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHO'S AT THE DOOR??? Vol. 1

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO'S AT THE DOOR??? Vol. 1
    Posted: June 20 2007 at 3:52pm
Time: This happened to me in my senior year of highschool

The Story Big%20smile

INTRO

my boy just told me this girl was feelin me (thass a lie), this girl wanted to f**k me. I was like bullsh*t and who's the girl. The girl was this smeez named Natalie. She used to be sweet then she discovered dick and the rest is history. She's cute but she does not go for anyone, she only f**ks dark-skinned dudes. Natalie is about 5'3 big ol juicy ass and she's a redbone. But anywayz we all have english class together and I wanted to test the theory out, so she walked by wearing velour sweats and they reveal everything Big%20smile so I smacked the hell out of that ass and she looked back at me, smiled, and kept it moving.

BODY/CONCLUSION

After class ended I waited for the bitch outside of the classroom, we exchanged numbers and what not. Fast-forward the very next day, she wears these boy shorts matta fact f**k what she was wearing, Fast-forward to when I bring her home.

I dont kno why I brought her to my crib (I do kno why, she's a project chick), but anywayz we get in the crib and I said I had to use the bathroom. I come back and somehow she finds herself layin on my bed with her pants off. I threw my sh*ts off with the quickness. She pulled out my dick (that gesture alone let me FURTHER kno what kind of chick she was) and supahead'd that sh*t. She couldn't deep throat but lord knows she was trying. She wanted me to eat her out (penalty flag), I told her I dont do that sh*t (to a smeez). She got mad for a second then she took off her thong.

I was gettin that ass good too she was holding on to my wifebeater, bitch actually ripped it. When she lemme hit it from the back it was smoothsailin from there. Yall kno Cherokee, well her ass was a bit smaller than that but damn BIG. All the while we was f**kin she was cursing and moanin and grabbin anything close to her, I forgot to put on music so we were loud ass hell.

*My mom generally gets off at 5 and gets home at around 6*

She climbs on top and goes to work, I was holding on with very little strengh I had in me from bustin a nut. I had to pull out for a minute because I was gonna come, then she started suckin my dick for a little while, slowly no hands Approve, Then she climbs back on top and does her thing.

She was so loud that I started hearing sh*t. I thought I heard the door close and some footsteps but I was in La La land about to bust a nut. Then the footsteps got closer and closer and I look up at the clock and its 5:30 and im like OO SH!T! The door opens and its my brother, he caught us ass naked while she was riding me sweating and breathing hard as sh*t. He was like lil nigg that aint right. Natalie grabs all the covers and covers up, leaving me with a small ass pillow to coverup.............
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:04pm
That was pretty good.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 4:17pm

Stern%20Smile...Smile...Thumbs%20Up...LOL

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Jay Wavez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Wavez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 5:21pm
Yeah That was good lol
Thumbs%20Up
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 7:16pm
awww lol.... poor u...
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 8:44pm
Nice story lol
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 11:31am
LOL too bad your brother came in
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 8:16pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

had to pull out for a minute because I was gonna come, then she started suckin my dick for a little while, slowly no hands Approve, Then she climbs back on top and does her thing.

Quick question...Did u have on a rubber? If so, did she take it off when she gave u the head shot, or did she suck it w/it on...If she then yeah, shes a real "smeez" as u called her...lol..Where she at now? Its good to have one of those around from time to time...

Oh, and another thing...It was ur lil bro and u stopped f**king? Hell naw...but then again, like I told ya'll, I'm from a different breed...If someone walks in on me and it ain't someone that I HAVE to stop for (like my parents back when I was a teenager) then I keeps f**kin. If anything I would have kept stroking and been asking him want he wanted at the same time...I would have been talking to him but still handling my biz....thats just how I do. I'm serious about my job as a plumber ya dig....And if she's a "smeez" as u put it, I would have asked him do he wanna get on it when I'm done or sumtin...Hell she probably would have been game (depending on how old ur lil bro is...) lol...but I feel u tho...

Edited by Tru Texan - June 22 2007 at 7:01am
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:17am
hell yea I had on a rubber, Natalie was a jumpoff. At that point in my life and I still am now I was very HIV conscious so she blew me with the condom still on I dont kno where her mouth has been. Funnybone storry right here, I seen her last year lookin horrible od fat and she had a son. I looked at that kid for a minute and was glad to see he didn't resemble me Big%20smile, but on the serious tip I just asked her old was he and she said 1. I was relieved because I smashed her back in 05, wait damn I seen her in 06 aww f**k. She told me it wasent mine so imma take her words for it. I forgot about that part

My brother did that with me before on one of his joints, kinda ackward tho I cut school and come back home and he's just gettin it. We ran a train on his jumpoff, that was the first and last time I ever did something like that.

Dave Chappelle said it best, im the star in my movie I dont need a supporting actor up in my sh*t. My brother is 10 years older than me lol.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 6:54pm
LMAO!!!! I feel u on that...I've had that warm flush feeling run through my body PLENTY of times when I see a chick w/a kid...I be trying to do all kinds of quick math, and I look at them real close...But its 2 of them that got kids that look just like me, I mean JUST LIKE ME...but the timing is off so they ain't mine...(Thank GOD)

Yeah, them bad ones usually swell up and get all odd shaped just after a few yrs..But u gotta think, gettin all that pipe ran up in them catches up w/them ya dig..REAL TALK. I've put some hips,ass, and pounds on a few of my chicks no lie...
Now,Im the star of my own show too, but sometimes my boys whine and sh*t. Asking me y I don't put them down. I tell them all the time that these broads be trying to cut for me, so they not gonna show their real ho or jumpoff characteristics while I'm in the vicinity....So I tell them to holla at them when I'm not around but noooooooooooo, its always, "put me down T... tell her to let me hit, u know she'll do what u tell her..." Man, whatever, get off the gas!

Edited by Tru Texan - June 22 2007 at 6:55pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic