FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHO'S AT THE DOOR??? Vol. 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO'S AT THE DOOR??? Vol. 2
    Posted: June 20 2007 at 9:49pm
Here's a recap
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

Time:
She was so loud that I started hearing sh*t. I thought I heard the door close and some footsteps but I was in La La land about to bust a nut. Then the footsteps got closer and closer and I look up at the clock and its 5:30 and im like OO SH!T! The door opens and its my brother, he caught us ass naked while she was riding me sweating and breathing hard as sh*t. He was like lil nigg that aint right. Natalie grabs all the covers and covers up, leaving me with a small ass pillow to coverup.............

At this point my brother goes into my sister's old room to watch my dvd's (asshole). I gave the bitch that look like, I aint dont yet. So we get back to it im hittin it from the back to get my nut, all the while my bro is in the other room watchin some movie with the speakers on blast.

I was sweating like Pat Ewing in the 4th quarter fams, buckets everywhere that sh*t was good as hell too. Then she did something I always dreamed about, she did a split while I was hittin from the back Shocked, I almost came right there, so I had to think about something else but all i could think about was damn this ass is good Clap.

Around this time someone knocks on my door, Im thinkin its my brother so I said I'm busy. Then Natalie started squirtin all over my bed (I was mad at that, I slept on the floor for weeks after that LOL). I told her to nob me till I came. I like the no hands approach, she started gettin it, and I forgot to tell her I was about to come.

*She's stupid, you could read my face*

Anywayz im makin the most retarded faces, then my door opens and im like what nigg and it turns out to be my moms. She caught me with my dick in some girl's mouth and I swear to god my mom aint been right since. At this point my mom is yelling at me and getting her belt (mentally I laughed at that) and Natalie takes my dick out her mouth and puts her clothes on. Moms called her a HOE blah blah blah, Natalie looked at me like I was supposed to defend her.

I just caught blue balls and everything my moms and Natalie are arguing about I couldnt hear because I was in pain. My moms makes fun of the bitch all the way to the door. Im trying my hardest to put my clothes on without pain. I finally got my boxers and shorts on but im still in pain.

Moms and my brother come in the room and he is just telling her a bunch of lies like, I seen them in your bed, the living room, and the dining room. My mother is gullable now, and believes this sh*t. My moms said wait till your father hears this and storms off. I wanted to beat my brother up but I had blue balls so I let it ride.

My brother went back into the other room after he punched me in the balls (more pain). Moms calls basically the whole family and told what I did.

My pops came home that night and beat the sh*t out of me and at the same time tried to lecture me >>>> LAME, who does that we dont even talk. I was in so much pain I just said yea and ok to everything.

I finally was able to get some alone time in the bathroom and took that good cold shower. Out of all of this bullsh*t, the best part came from my mother telling her friends and family about this ordeal. One of my mothers friends gave my number to one of her daughters and so on LOL thats another story...with a happy ending.

Now whenever me n my mom go at it she always brings that up, *f**kin in my house*, its funny because my moms is spanish and the way she over reacts is funny. I didnt even smash all over the house just my bed that the bitch squirted on.

"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 5:25am
Man you got me rolling.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 5:43am
LMFAO If I was u I woulda whooped yo brother up.
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 7:11am

Here's a recap
[QUOTE=SupaFresh208]

I was sweating like Pat Ewing in the 4th quarter fams, buckets everywhere that sh*t was good as hell too.  

sooo jokes
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 10:47am
good story lol..
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 11:36am
You should have kicked your brothers ass LOL
Jay Wavez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay Wavez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 1:21pm
yeah, but he had blue balls (no homo) so he couldn't do nothing,

me personally i woulda waited until my lil bro least expected it, then whoop his a** lol .
Starting My Waves Ova......Again

Wolfing

Week 1ne-done
Week 2wo-pending
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 1:56pm
^^ That would be the case but I have an older brother who's 6'0 279, I wasent attempting that my 6'4 205 will fall with the quickness.

imma make another thread about what happened to me today at work. This girl denied me so damn hard, I generally brush it off but damn this one stung. It's like a funnybone type funny, it hurts but its still funny.

SilkStrands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkStrands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 3:41pm
uhhh... why not lock your f**king door when you're doing sh*t? that would be smart...
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 8:23pm
LLLLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, so ol'girl just got up and left? Her and ur moms were arguing??? WTF??? LOL...she got some nerve, my chicks would have just been trying to run out the house, the damn sure wouldn't argue...LOL...YEah, thats crazy U should lock ur door...Or put something in front of it (like the dresser) so she couldn't just walk in..(I use to slide my dresser all the way down so the corner of it would catch the door, and then I'd f**k in the other side so if they cracked the door u still wouldn't see me, but that was when I was like 15..from 16 and up I just didn't give a damn, and me and my folks kinda had an understanding so they wouldn't just bust in anymore)...So ur moms spanish? So THATS y ur waves r on point!!!!!!

j/k
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 8:38pm
Ah, wow, I'm lucky no younger siblings.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:22am
Originally posted by SilkStrands SilkStrands wrote:

uhhh... why not lock your f**king door when you're doing sh*t? that would be smart...

LOL, that would be smart but I live in a 3bedroom APT its a really old building and we dont have locks on the doors. Generally no one comes to my room, but on the day I decide to bring a joint over its like my room was the hot spot for anything.

@ Tru Texan, my moms is half-spanish but if you tell her that she will go off on you.

Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 6:50pm

[QUOTE=SilkStrands]. Generally no one comes to my room, but on the day I decide to bring a joint over its like my room was the hot spot for anything.

@ Tru Texan, my moms is half-spanish but if you tell her that she will go off on you.
Man, that reminds me of my dorm in college....When I'd bring different chicks over, dudes would be watching down the hall. They'd say stupid sh*t out loud like "man, another one...." or" Yeah, T bout to go and f**k..." but they'd say it to where the chick could here(undercover hatin) but the girls would never trip b/c they knew what was up when they asked to come through...Then while I'd be in there getting my Fred Flinstone on, they'd sit at the door and listen, how gay is that? They'd even ask my roommate to walk in on us, but he had accidentally done' that so many times before so he knew that don't stop nuttin...He's even walked in and been like "my bad and walk back out" I'd call him back in and be like, "man, go ahead and get what u gotta get, " and would never miss a stroke...He just be like "man u crazy as hell..." RIght about then Id hit it deep so she'll yet a loud moan/scream and slap that ass....(u know I gotta stunt just a lil bit)Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic