Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Growth recipe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Genevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growth recipe
    Posted: March 09 2001 at 6:51pm
I just read this recipe on another "hair" board. The poster said that she swears by it but it tastes nasty. She was right it does taste terrible! But if it works I guess its worth it.
Single serving yogurt
1 scoop of wheat germ
2 scoops of brewers yeast
1/2 TBSP lecithin (tiny white balls)
1 smashed vitamin C
Fresh fruit
Raw egg ( I wont use that though for obvious reasons)
Add milk or honey if you want to.
She did not specify how often to consume this but I am going to try every day. It does taste really bad so you might want a "chaser".
Genevie
Jeffrey Hines View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeffrey Hines Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2001 at 2:15pm
Reply to message: 24.264.1
quote:

Genevie originally wrote:
I just read this recipe on another "hair" board. The poster said that she swears by it but it tastes nasty. She was right it does taste terrible! But if it works I guess its worth it.
Single serving yogurt
1 scoop of wheat germ
2 scoops of brewers yeast
1/2 TBSP lecithin (tiny white balls)
1 smashed vitamin C
Fresh fruit
Raw egg ( I wont use that though for obvious reasons)
Add milk or honey if you want to.
She did not specify how often to consume this but I am going to try every day. It does taste really bad so you might want a "chaser".

I had a herbal remedy once that was in powder form. It tasted so bad that I used a Reese Cup chaser. Reese Cups work great for taking bad tastes out of your mouth.
Jeffrey Hines
HairBoutique.com
Betty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Betty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2001 at 7:22pm
Hi Genevie,
What kind of results did the poster say she has? I`m going to give it a try,without the raw egg of course.
Genevie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Genevie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2001 at 9:02pm
Hi Betty - She said she swore by it so I guess she had good results. All of the ingredients seem to be geared toward healthy hair so it wouldn`t hurt! Good luck! Gen
Genevie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic