Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

off topic: Akon: the next r.kelly????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: off topic: Akon: the next r.kelly????
    Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:11pm

Last April 12th in Trinidad, Akon invited a girl onstage from the audience.  Apparently overtaken by the moment, the “Smack That” rapper started dirty dancing with the willing participant, to the point of simulating sex.
In the age of video and picture technology, the whole thing was videotaped and circulated on the Internet.  At that point, it was discovered that the girl was only 14 years old.  For the 34-year-old rapper, that spelled b-a-d n-e-w-s.

Does she look 14 or 24 to u
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:14pm
Her body doesn't look 14, looks mo like 24 but cant see her face.
Personal Record: 6-0!
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:15pm
she looks 24 but I can't really see her face and akon is bad as hell
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:16pm
bellybutton ring and she got a tatoo on her lower back i didnt notice that at first what are they lettin kids do in trinidad

Edited by knoccy - June 22 2007 at 8:17pm
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:16pm
yea dat body dont look 14 at all
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:34pm
He lost his endorsement from Verizon because of this...that's messed up. And that party/ concert was an 18+ party so how was he to know she was under age?? The only reason that she was let in was because she won a raffle of some sort (i think a dance contest tho) at a prior event

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Davo View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:35pm

The only difference between AKON and R. Kelly in this situation is that one person knew the age of the girl and the other didn't.

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Davo Davo wrote:

The only difference between AKON and R. Kelly in this situation is that one person knew the age of the girl and the other didn't.

That's a BIG difference
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 9:15pm
The way I see it,when u making that kinda money and always in the public eye...JUST DONT DO STUPID sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

The way I see it,when u making that kinda money and always in the public eye...JUST DONT DO STUPID sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with that. He should have been shielded by his entourage.

Edited by cm0t0wn1 - June 22 2007 at 11:52pm
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 9:48pm

But what does his entourage have to do with this. Read my earlier post...he didn't do anything wrong

Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 10:09pm
Smile......Stern%20Smile.......Unhappy.........LOL
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
meek millz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meek millz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 10:27pm

lol did you guys see the one where he threw the boy off stage

"Impossible is nothing"
"Impossible is 0"
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:11pm
Akon didn't do the nothing wrong with the girl he thought she was older and she was in an 18 and over party.He was wrong when he threw the white kid off stage though.For a minute I thought he was the rock or some body when he hurled the boy off stage.This was no regular throw akon strong as hell.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by meek millz meek millz wrote:

lol did you guys see the one where he threw the boy off stage

Yea it was posted in offtopics before, sh*t akons stronger than i thought
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:24pm
What made it even funnier was that he called the boy up on stage just to throw him off. lol I know his friends made fun of his @$$ at school

JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:33pm
^^ Hell yea, i feel sry fo him ...........*Borat: nooot* LOL
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:39pm

did that kid file a claim aganist akon

Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:43pm
lol I remember i hear i think akon lawyer say "akon did no criminal act" i was like what the hell u talkin bout dude threw somebody off a stage
WHAT IT DO
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2007 at 11:45pm
^^ Sounds like he is saying then that that act was "planned"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic