Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

what's your favorite TV show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
smethjain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smethjain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2011 at 11:33pm
My favorite TV shows are: True Blood, American Idol, Mr Bean, X-Factor, Boston Legal, Two and a Half Men, Heroes and The Vampire Diaries.
itslewlew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itslewlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2011 at 8:30pm
Modern Family!!!
kadinroy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kadinroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2011 at 8:03am
As per here the discussion about favourite TV shows. I like to watch American Idol, Men Vs Wild, True Blood and Mr. Bean.
jinvandam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinvandam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2011 at 12:03am
These are all my favorite TV Shows:
1. Mad Men
2. United States Of Tara
3. Doctor Who
4. The Good Wife
siymenthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siymenthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 19 2011 at 12:02am
Some of my favorite TV shows are Desperate Housewives, Friends, Family Guys, House, Lie to Me, Rules of Engagement and The Simpsons.
rocksmith5540 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocksmith5540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2011 at 5:18am
My favorite TV show is Family guy...
cottage052 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cottage052 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2011 at 4:17am
My favorite TV show is Family Guy.
harryswillamis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harryswillamis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 14 2011 at 5:23am
I love to watch TV shows as these shows are very entertaining and fun giving. Some of my favourite tv shows are Desperate Housewives, Friends, Family Guys, Dexter, The Simpson, Rules of Engagement, White Collar and Bones.
rachelsanchez36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsanchez36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2012 at 4:41am
My Favourite TV show are Sherlock,Merlin,Blue Mountain State,Bones,Desperate Housewives,NCIS,Once Upon a Time and Supernatural.
mikejack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikejack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 6:18pm
 My favorite tv show are: criminal minds, twillights zone, f.b.i., american idol, c.s.i. i like watching tv in my free time for fun, tv is biggest entertainment of the people. but all people different choice.     

Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2012 at 6:28pm
Don't have a lot of shows I like.  Reality shows?  Why watch the reality I am already in?

I like escapism.  I want to watch something and when I am done, I want to have a hard time comming back to where I was.

I like Weird stuff.  Lost Girl, Being Human, Sanctuary, Star Gate stuff, Star Trek, Good horror movies that are not the bimbo clasher stuff.  Good sci-fi movies with so much science-like jargon that I get lost in it and it sounds believable... Documentarys...(At least it's educational.) Father-Daughter type movies... makes me cry, since I have a daughter and love her very much...  Silly movies like Men in Black, stuff like that.

Pure escapism from the crappy life I have...

That's what I like!!Big%20smile
Guys like me notice!
melissafergie21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissafergie21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 21 2012 at 4:37pm
I love to watch TV shows and my favorite TV shows are True Blood, White Collar, Supernatural, Breaking Bad, Dexter, The Vampire Diaries, How I Met Your Mother, Rookie Blue and The Big Bang Theory.
hisvpeea33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hisvpeea33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2013 at 8:44am
Man does rrn no way have got it immortality apart from going to be the ew start tiffany bracelet?(Case closed!an all in one leawood leather stacked calcaneus and an adjustable strap so that you have an big and bulky buckle close off A cushioned footbed has to offer long-lasting comfort.
   as going to be the seam and stitching details add an all in one tailored be on the lookout The synthetic midsole absorbs shock and then for reduced fatigue and comfortable wear pandora charms australia,enchanting I have redeemed you Mulberry Handbags; I have called all your family members on the basis of name.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic