Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

celebritystylewigs.com ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
disasterbarbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote disasterbarbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: celebritystylewigs.com ?
    Posted: June 24 2007 at 6:29pm
has anyone ordered from them?
sweetcharlene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetcharlene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 7:16pm
My friend ordered a wig from that site and the thing turned our really bad. It tangled on the third day and turned into a big nappy mess! My advise is becareful because somtimes paying a little more will get you a better quality lace wig.
shopping_guru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shopping_guru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 7:11pm
My first wig was from them.  And it was really bad.  I only order from one place now, they are out of Cincinnati, and thier wigs are just Fabulous!!!

blkbmbshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbmbshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2007 at 9:09am
I researched and tried to order directly from the vendors...as a matter of fact I saw the very first vendor I ordered from posted a response with his company information and I never RECEIVED the wigs I ordered...Thumbs%20Down should I go into the thread and post my experience?  Also, I ordered from the vendor you referred to, the wig was pretty, but tangled and didn't last long...I ordered from crown-n-glory-lacefronts on ebay, and LOVE the wigs!!  very pretty, no shedding etc.  really, though, should I go post in the thread about my bad experience about this vendor?  (I really wouldn't want some one to order from him and NOT RECEIVE their wigsCry)
TimelessOne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TimelessOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 3:02pm

Yes, and all I can say is DONT DO IT RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!  My sisters and I brought hair from them.  We all ordered yaki, but we all received something differrent.  I received caucasion hair, my other sister received some hay they got out of the barn, and my other sister received a bushy almost afro wig.  We did not know any better until we went to another lace wig store we found online and in our neighborhood.  They are XANTUS lace wigs they have really good quality hair, after months of working with the celebritystylewigs, we caved in and brought a new one from xantus.  They put it on for free, cut it for free and gave us hair kits to take home,  we look really good needless to say we did not give up!  We found a quality lace wig hair store. 

Walk Softly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Walk Softly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 3:43am
Hi timeless one, what city do you live in?  What is the price range of their products?  That sounds like a sweet setup, to have the hair and a kit and everything.  I agree though celebrity is not a trustworthy site according to the info I have heard. . .
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2008 at 9:09pm
MY FRIEND ORDERED A WIG FROM THEM FOR HER WEDDING. NEEDLESS TO SAY WHAT A WASTE OF 500 BUCKS. SHE CALLED AND COMPLAINED AND THEY TOLD HER TO WASH THAT WAS ALL THE CONSOLATION THEY COULD OFFER.  UNFORTUNATELY SHE NEVER GOT TO WEAR THAT WIG FOR HER WEDDING..SHE ENDED UP PAYING MORE MONEY TO GET HER HAIR DONE.
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2008 at 2:02am
The first unit I ever ordered was from them and it took twice as long as they said it would for me to receive it. The quality of the lace cap is good but the quality of the hair sucked after I washed it a couple of times. That hair doesn't even really respond to bleach baths. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner detangles it best but it still takes much more work and maintenance than my other units. I'd advise you not to buy from them. I don't think they align the cuticles. You can get much better quality elsewhere.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic