Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RIP Chris Benoit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 3:20pm
Sensational Sherri yep her too she used to be with Booker T in WCW to she used to be called Sister Sherri
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMAN21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 3:34pm
aight yall its official. he killed his wife and his son. its on the news right now
OAKCLIFFTX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OAKCLIFFTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 4:01pm
whateva happened to razor ramon? 
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 4:11pm
He got fat and drunk.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 4:33pm

^_^lol

FAYETTEVILLE, Ga. - Pro wrestler Chris Benoit strangled his wife, suffocated his 7-year-old son and placed a Bible next to their bodies before hanging himself with the pulley of a weight machine, authorities said Tuesday.

what the hell was on his mind dis is sum F***ed up stuff he atlease cud have spared his son because he was just SEVEN YEARS OLD he still had potental he cud have folled in his fathers footsteps or sumthing damn that jus pissed me off
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 6:41pm
roid rage is takin ova its crazy
360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:01pm
damn everybody dieing, first mr. mcmahon, now chris
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 10:09pm
he aint dead he was on raw last night talkin bout chris
Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2007 at 11:57pm
true...and I for one did not even come close enough to beleive vince was dead as fake as wrestling....and dont yall find it messed up that benoit murdered two people (criminal) but gets more love and more r.i.p's than the innocent victims...his wife and son...I mean they were killed but get less recognition than their murderer does
WHAT IT DO
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 12:27am
that s crazy cuz dey only mentioned his wife and son like onece or twice on the memorial yesterday
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 12:45am
I DONT BELIVE IT.....................THERES NO WAY.
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 12:49am
go to wwe.com
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 3:50pm
Firstly it wasnt Chris Benoit that killed his family, it was the steroids that did it.
I blame WWE for all the deaths, British bulldog, Crash holly, bambam bigelow and many others.
The WWE know about their superstars using the drug but do not do anything about it.
Now they Fu*ked up their storylines bcoz benoits death caused there to be a missing piece of the puzzle.
Also Vince dying in the limo cant be continued, and think of all the people who paid for raw, and couldnt go.
nevertheless R.I.P
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 4:33pm
Lol look at his sig. Straight up f**k CHRIS BENOIT. He gave himself to Satan.

RIP his WIFE and SON - the real victims.

Take that ish off your sig knoccy.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 4:49pm
real talk^^

AND 'ROID RAGE MY ASS!! Its not like he threw a fit and killed em within a hour...The sick f*ck strangled his wife one day, smothered his son the next day, and hung himself with a cord from his weight lifting machine the day after that 

Edited by King Cash - June 27 2007 at 4:56pm

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 5:02pm
I always thought Chris benoit was kinda crazy. But wait let me get somethin straight. They pretended Vince Mcmahon died in a limo. I guess they're starting 2 get desperate. I know I stopped watching wrestling years ago. It started gettin boring. I think I stopped after that wrestlemania 18. I watched it a few months ago and didn't wanna watch bcuz majority of the people were new.
OAKCLIFFTX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OAKCLIFFTX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 5:14pm
it got wack after they were forced to change the name to WWE...smh at them being pushed around by some environmentalists
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 5:16pm
Wait when did they split the 2 shows up. Thats when I stopped watching. I had stopped watchin it as much as I used 2, but after that I stopped watching it 4 good.
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 5:08pm
lol dat was YEARS ago.
now they got drafts wer wrsetlers join other shows.
wwe is jus dead now

U SerIous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote U SerIous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 8:49pm

i feel mad bad for him even though he killed his family.

A re U Serious?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic