Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hairstyle Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
woody View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote woody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hairstyle Advice
    Posted: January 18 2002 at 9:36pm
if you want to email me or catch on yahoo i can probably help you out.
woody
wendyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wendyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 17 2002 at 3:10am
Hello,

I wonder if people can give me some hairstyle advice, because I am longing for a new cut.

My hair is curly/wavy and usually poufy. It is slightly layered, shortest layers about chinlenght, with a few shorter bangs, and the back touching the top of my shoulderblades. I really like the shaggy/layered bobcuts, but I am a real klutz when it comes to styling my hair. Also, I work out a lot, so I have to wash or rinse my hair daily, meaning it has to be easy to style, and I want to be able to pull it back somehow. ( for workouts and for bad hairdays) I am afraid that a shaggy bob will turn out too wavy poufy What can I do? Also, my stylist says that the poofiness is due to my cuticles not closing, and adding moisture is not gonna help. I don`t want to be a poofyhead, I want a decent hairstyle.

By the way, I am 30, work in an office environment. I want to look stylish, and I prefer to have a versatile cut because I get easily bored with my hairstyle

Thanks !
wendy627
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic