Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HB's Family Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HB's Family Reunion
    Posted: June 27 2007 at 7:56am
I've been here for a moderate amount of time n i have been studying n observing peoples personalities not purposely though this sh*t just pop into my head when i see u post

Once i get to college this year i'm trying to major in psychology/neurology

Look at this as if we were to have a family reunion n people are describing each other

but i'ma start off with the dude with the most recognizable personality

(in no particular order expect for the first family member)

Willie Skrilla---crazy uncle that will constantly clown on u.For example if u know u got a massive pimple on ur face n u go to sit right next to uncle willie he will constantly point it out n clown on u.

Meji---chill uncle that would let u slip in a cup of "Smirnoff" in the fruit punch.but yet he'll still belt ur ass for gettin a bad grade

Ldizl---non chalant uncle that may let u slide with a few things until sh*t get crazy.then he gone lay down the lawWink

King Cash---cool uncle that will be on ur side if u get in trouble with ur parents n always pulls pranks on family.

Piru---the cousin that will have a different girl every family reunion n always "woo's" them by stating "Aye shorty i'm from 4-n-fifth in Broadway Harlem all day everyday" then throws up his set.

Tsoh---the uncle that would go for miles for u just to help u out with ur situation.n always helping people out there problems

Supafresh---referred to as the "uncle that u want to stay on his good side"
cause if u go over his house n mess with his furniture he gone straight belt that ass.

Chrisdog---the crazy cousin that will go  "party" with u

Ant---the older uncle that's usually never there at the reunions but once he's there.all the kids run to him n ask for his famous stories that always seem to start with "back in my day..."

WC---the successfull uncle n everyone knows it. He rarely ever shows up anywhere but when he does all the kids run to him n ask "did u bring me a present" cause they know he got that dough

Twingotti---the wise uncle that'll always tell u something that u will remember in the long run

Meech313---the uncle with few words but he always has his eye out for u.

BIG---the cousin that u'll know is driving up the road due to him turnin that stereo volume to the max.

Benblaze---referred to as the nice uncle that will support u in what u doin.n always plays around wit the younger kids

Chitownboy---rarely shows up but when he does he's good with the kids.

Shockwave---the cousin that will always crack the cheesiest jokes but r still funny.

SC King---the cousin that'll blows away cash then quickly makes it back n gets people wonderin WTF?

Dutch---referred as the strict uncle that u have to earn his respect for him to trust u.

Mr.Clean---the hyper ass cousin that always wants to go out n do something

25cent---the cousin that makes mistakes but quickly learns from them.lol

Cmo---the strict ass uncle that will be quick to flip the switch on ur ass but once u get to know him he'll make u laugh

Davo---rarely makes a visit but will help u with what u need n support u in ur dream or goal.

Lil DC---the older uncle thats quick to flip the switch.but has a tendancy to let u slide sometimes

Tru Texan---the uncle that lives faraway that makes a long trip to the reunions n kids run to him cause they aint seen him in a while. n always has crazy stories bout his encounter with females.

Don Twista---the cousin that will stand his ground if he knows whats right

Jman21---always clownin cousin that people love to be around

SleepyB---he is always helpful but can disappear then come back n always suprise people with something new

These are the main people that post n how i'd portray in a Family reunion or that i remember

not meant to be offensive n if u r offensed u alil sensitive

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:02am
*Edit*

Shockwave-The Funniest cousin with the sexiest most appealing waves  ever in HB history. Gets all the girls and all othr familt members look up to him in hopes of matching up to his caliber...

there much better and relistic
Aka Doc Shock
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:07am
u a fool man
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:07am
Great thread.
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:15am
Look at piru's
Aka Doc Shock
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:23am
good thread! And pretty accurateLOL
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:39am
I'm liking me (The Dozens!)

In order of appearing in my head:

Meji - The younger cousin that stay with a chick that he can't stand smoking the dolo and do sh*t his way ( DETOX!)

Supafresh - Older brother you never see but always look up to for advice. He played basketball and you always want to succeed in life  (Fam for life!)

TSOH - That uncle thats barely older than you but you look up to him like god for his stories about everything (SHAMAN!)

Wave Connection - The cousin who left and went away to college and now everyone acts like he betrayed the fam but you really respect him for doing his thing! ( Connect!)

King Cash - The uncle who has everything going for him and never f**ks it up. But you never see him cus the fam finds him too perfect and ostracizes him.

Gvyll -  Old uncle who went to Vietnam and was never the same. He saw how sh*tty life really is and became deep in the panther movement and when it ended he dispersed and became the unpopular uncle who always stops everyone from being ignorant.

Sleepy B - Cousin who does his thing and kind of kicks off to the side interested more in his social life.

mrclean1992 - The cousin who has a speech impediment but you always understand him loud and clear while no one else does

S.L.A.B. - Cousin who says he really did everything first only to say someone stole it from him when confronted with evidence otherwise.

Tru Texan - The family ladies man who takes up his favorite cousin (piru) and kicks it with him but won't return your calls until its time for the next reunion.

Piru - Cousin who is always competing and learning from other cousin (Tex)
and complaining about how he acts but when he leaves realizes he misses him.

Chrisdog -  The member of the family you are always expected to be closest to but you really have nothing in common even you have everything in common. You like him and he likes you but you never really hit it off unless it something you're both good at.

Karen - The grandma who organizes everything every year and always listens without ever complaining because she went through real racism and unconsciously became the toughest woman you'll ever no.

Lady waves -  The distant cousin who always feels left out because it's a real sausage fest and all your cousins have a crush on but are too afraid of the consequences to try.

Andrew -  Grandpa who is just as tough as grandma and always argues with her. He loves her though and is kind of distant. Not his problem just sort of non emotional.

Ben Blaze - Chill uncle who married and had kids and is the family man of the family. If sh*t gets rough hes always got your back though.

Davo - Family member who always seems different. Never very concerned with anything but take him there and he basically kills you verbally. Theres always a fight when he's around and you always end up breaking it up. The next day he act like nothing happened though.

SC King- Young cousin that automatically wants to be included in everything. Some find him annoying but to you hes just another member of the family.
JaySole - Cousin who you see and hit it off with but have seeminly nothing in common.
Knoccy - Drink uncle always spouting fallacies.

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - June 27 2007 at 11:39am
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 9:19am
willie dats some bull sh*t mayne.
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

I'm liking me (The Dozens!)

In order of appearing in my head:

Meji - The younger cousin that stay with a chick that he can't stand smoking the dolo and do sh*t his way ( DETOX!)

Supafresh - Older brother you never see but always look up to for advice. He played basketball and you always want to succeed in life  (Fam for life!)

TSOH - That uncle thats barely older than you but you look up to him like god for his stories about everything (SHAMAN!)

Wave Connection - The cousin who left and went away to college and now everyone acts like he betrayed the fam but you really respect him for doing his thing! ( Connect!)

King Cash - The uncle who has everything going for him and never f**ks it up. But you never see him cus the fam finds him too perfect and ostracizes him.

Gvyll -  Old uncle who went to Vietnam and was never the same. He saw how sh*tty life really is and became deep in the panther movement and when it ended he dispersed and became the unpopular uncle who always stops everyone from being ignorant.

Sleepy B - Cousin who does his thing and kind of kicks off to the side interested more in his social life.

mrclean1992 - The cousin who has a speech impediment but you always understand him loud and clear while no one else does

S.L.A.B. - Cousin who says he really did everything first only to say someone stole it from him when confronted with evidence otherwise.

Tru Texan - The family ladies man who takes up his favorite cousin (piru) and kicks it with him but won't return your calls until its time for the next reunion.

Piru - Cousin who is always competing and learning from other cousin (Tex)
and complaining about how he acts but when he leaves realizes he misses him.

Chrisdog -  The member of the family you are always expected to be closest to but you really have nothing in common even you have everything in common. You like him and he likes you but you never really hit it off unless it something you're both good at.

Karen - The grandma who organizes everything every year and always listens without ever complaining because she went through real racism and unconsciously became the toughest woman you'll ever no.

Lady waves -  The distant cousin who always feels left out because it's a real sausage fest and all your cousins have a crush on but are too afraid of the consequences to try.

Andrew -  Grandpa who is just as tough as grandma and always argues with her. He loves her though and is kind of distant. Not his problem just sort of non emotional.

Ben Blaze - Chill uncle who married and had kids and is the family man of the family. If sh*t gets rough hes always got your back though.

Davo - Family member who always seems different. Never very concerned with anything but take him there and he basically kills you verbally. Theres always a fight when he's around and you always end up breaking it up. The next day he act like nothing happened though.

ummmm did you forget somebody???? lol
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 10:08am
lol this is a first, Ive never seen one of these good thread fam, has absolutely nothing to do with waves but good thread fam.

Edited by SupaFresh208 - June 27 2007 at 10:09am
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 10:43am
Lol this ish is funny props to gvyll and willie.
CRidge View Drop Down
6th man award winner of '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CRidge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 10:53am
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

lol this is a first, Ive never seen one of these good thread fam, has absolutely nothing to do with waves but good thread fam.

Yeah thats the same thing i was thinkin....

But creative thread tho
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 10:56am
wat about me
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:14am
How yall gon forget me like that
its cool tho, i got no image on here ne ways
nice thread
Personal Record: 6-0!
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:18am
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

nice thread
Jay u got an image wit the imfamous JAYSOLE v. KNOCCY wave battle it had like 135 post in one day

Edited by knoccy - June 27 2007 at 11:18am
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:34am
Knoccy - MILLIE VANILLI OF THE SITE.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:38am
I've got some editing to do.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:38am
Originally posted by JaySole JaySole wrote:

nice thread

Jaysole is my little brother who I give candy when he feels left out <3

aint nobody forgetting you..check out this song

Cassidy - It is what it is

at the end of the song in other words

"if i forgot your name and you be getting mad, IT IS WHAT IT IS"
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 11:52am
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Knoccy - MILLIE VANILLI OF THE SITE.
lol
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 12:03pm
creative thread aha
never seen anything like it :P
hey mr clean
the one about u was pretty funny though aha

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic