FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HB's Family Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HB's Family Reunion
    Posted: June 28 2007 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by BenBlaze BenBlaze wrote:

King Cash-The close cousin that everybody likes, but secretly envy. It seems like everything he touch is certified platinum. Damn you cousin CashAngry...

Wave Connection-The well educated cousin who went off to UNC-Chapel Hill, but still comes to the family reunion every year. All the kids gather around him cuz they know he's going to give them some valuable info and teach them a few words that they didn't know existedLOL

Supafresh-Cool, laid back cousin who doesn't say much, but when he talks he gets everybody's attention because more than likely it is something worth noting.

Willie Skrilla-The cousin who you better be on point in front of. Don't slip, trip, or stutter, because he will clown the sh*t out of you. Everybody always waits for him to comment on something cuz they know he'll tell it like it is.

Davo-The cousin that everybody is afraid to talk to. Cuz he's bound to snap and throw the water cooler at you for saying something stupid. LOL

TSOH-the cousin who is out there (in a good way)...his imagination and storytelling engages everybody. More than likely you will find him under the oak tree telling stories. And everytime he stops all the kids say "come on uncle oh! tell us another one"

I know I missed a lot of people, this was just at the top of my head

I'm cool with that. Especially me.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 6:53pm

^LOL Shockwave-The most humble cousin

Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 6:37pm
Shockwave-The Funniest cousin with the sexiest most appealing waves  ever in HB history. Gets all the girls and all othr familt members look up to him in hopes of matching up to his caliber...

I think i got everybody
Aka Doc Shock
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 6:22pm
haha benblaze urs were the best cuz dats exactly how i view them
Personal Record: 6-0!
BenBlaze View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenBlaze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 6:19pm
King Cash-The close cousin that everybody likes, but secretly envy. It seems like everything he touch is certified platinum. Damn you cousin CashAngry...

Wave Connection-The well educated cousin who went off to UNC-Chapel Hill, but still comes to the family reunion every year. All the kids gather around him cuz they know he's going to give them some valuable info and teach them a few words that they didn't know existedLOL

Supafresh-Cool, laid back cousin who doesn't say much, but when he talks he gets everybody's attention because more than likely it is something worth noting.

Willie Skrilla-The cousin who you better be on point in front of. Don't slip, trip, or stutter, because he will clown the sh*t out of you. Everybody always waits for him to comment on something cuz they know he'll tell it like it is.

Davo-The cousin that everybody is afraid to talk to. Cuz he's bound to snap and throw the water cooler at you for saying something stupid. LOL

TSOH-the cousin who is out there (in a good way)...his imagination and storytelling engages everybody. More than likely you will find him under the oak tree telling stories. And everytime he stops all the kids say "come on uncle oh! tell us another one"

I know I missed a lot of people, this was just at the top of my head
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 12:27pm
Quote Chrisdog:
Another younger brother. Still kinda young so alot of the older brother's advice w/love seems a little farfetched.
He has alot in common with Three-Six-Oh! as far as it goes with the ladies so they can relate

you go that right

Click Here

you know u wanna click it
^^ did it in my browser real quick aha

Edited by chrisdog212 - June 28 2007 at 12:38pm

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 10:02am
lmao...and tell me why after readin what you wrote I clicked it regardless just because I wanted to "experience" it too.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 9:47am
lol...thanx. i do that sometimes (throw punchlines in my conversations).

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 9:35am
Cash you aint sh!t *grabs belt and brush simultaneously* lol
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 9:30am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

King Cash:
The other brother that always stayed in his room.
When the oldest brother left for college he began to come out of his room more (in reference to his lurking :P)
He eventually ended up taking the older brothers place for most new adoptees into the family (newbs)
Only the older brothers remember the oldest bro.
The twins secretly envy him and they both feel they should have rights to the throne.
They have temporarily pushed their rivalry to the side to plot his downfall.

You guys will never take my throne. The only way i'll "lose my crown" is if I stop brushing it!  :-P

dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 8:12am
DUDES ABOUT TO GET BANNED, 360 where Dutch at. I had respect for you..... you slippin you falling you cant get up. Angry Na its all good. Nice list though.
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 8:11am
LOL, ill post one *someday* this week maybe today maybe tomorrow depending how im feeling.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 8:06am
...sibling rivalry?
Aka Doc Shock
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 7:57am
WE KOOL n****?!!!??
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 7:43am
IT WUZZ A JOKE.............I WUZZ MEANING 2 SAY THAT AFTER UR NEXT STATEMENT ABOUT IT..UNTIL WILLIE JUMP OUTTA NOWHERE ALL UP IN sh*t..........HA HA HE HE HELL.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 7:23am
EXACTLY.....& WILLIE U REALLY STARTIN 2 PISS ME OFF...........I WUZZZ TALKIN 2 3-6-0.................DAMN MAYNE U START sh*t.......
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Originally posted by mrclean1992 mrclean1992 wrote:

& me.........3-6-0..i don lost all respect 4  u.dis some bull spit.

What are u talkin about? I ain't disrespect nobody.
You not even on my list. The Ant on my list is Ant Green.
I JUST now noticed your name was Ant cause I glanced @ it in yo sig.

3 6 he didn't think u disrespected him. He was agreein wit sc king bcuz u left them out.

Edited by Sleepy B - June 28 2007 at 6:41am
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 6:22am
Originally posted by mrclean1992 mrclean1992 wrote:

Don't get all pissy about it dog. Man up and take it like a damn man.
LOCK IT UP!
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 3:20am
''at the family reunion who we intoducin who we introducin'' lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 2:53am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic