Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i want short hair please help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LIDS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIDS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i want short hair please help!
    Posted: June 27 2007 at 8:16am
I'm really tired of my long hair, I think it's too long, it's past my shoulders and is getting very knotty!  I want to cut my hair shorter, maybe into a bob but I'm not sure it will suit me.  I have quite a long face and my hair is about medium in thickness, I'm also quite tall and I'm worried it will make me look even taller.  I'm really eager to cut it , although not too short like a pixie cutConfused, but I'm just not sure... please help and let me know what you think!

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 9:06am
Actually long hair (generally) will make a long face look longer.
You can add bangs - that will shorten a long face (if you don't have any)
I think a bob would be a good choice to start with - always a classic cut - easy to maintain.....
Here is a link you might find helpful:
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2007 at 2:47pm
I'd say go for an inverted bob.  They are more now and slightly funkier without being too much of a teenagers hair cut.  Here is a picture
orand
Let me know what you think and if you have anything you were thinging of then let me know and i'll try and find a picture of it.
Cheers
S
LIDS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIDS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 4:43am
thanx so much 2 both of you!! your comments really helped! i'm goin' for a cut on Saturday and i'll let u know how it goes :)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 5:56pm

I think that all the styles posted look very attractive on tall women; I think that you will look great with an inverted bob based upon your description of yourself.  Have fun and let us know how it turns out.

HAWG
LIDS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIDS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 4:10am
I got my hair cut yesterday.  It looks great, it's a very subtle inverted bob but its done wonders, my face doesn't look so long anymore and i look completely different Smile.  Thanx so much to all of you for you comments, they helped a lot!!!
Li
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 12:28pm
Glad that you like your new look; any chance of us seeing some before and after shots?
HAWG
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 2:51pm
how short did u take the back? glad you like your new haircut too.
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 5:55pm
Glad to be of servicesSmile

Is there a chance to see a pictures of your stunning new style?

All the best
S
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic