Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Smokers skin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sourgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sourgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Smokers skin
    Posted: June 27 2007 at 12:33pm
Any one have any advice on this. I am 36 years old and have just quit smoking, although i take care of my skin, the effects of smoking has still taken its toll. I heard to use a topical vitamin C moisterizer, any one else have suggestions?
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 12:54am
First of all, eat lots of fruit and/or take a good vitamin supplement. You need to cleanse your system. Get Lamas Beauty vitamin C facewash, and Vitamin C nightime repair treatment. They are 100% vegan and are awesome!! You won't believe your skin in two weeks, and in a month you will be hooked forever. You can buy it direct at Lamasbeauty.com or go to Nextag.com and seach Lamas beauty. You can find the products there much cheaper. They are worth it. Trust me, you will see a difference.

goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 5:30am
Improving your diet, taking oral supplements & staying out of the sun are the firsts things that you must concentrate on if you want to improve your skin. Eat plenty of salmon & fish. Take fish oil capsules too. If you do not like seafood then just take the fish oils. Unfortunately Vit C products don't work! The ascorbic acid (Vit C) in the product is not stable when exposed to air. Do take Vit C orally though.

Trust me, don't waste money on Vit C serums. They are a marketing ploy. You could also consider getting regular facial peels.
http://www.planet-goddess.combecomebeautiful.htm/">My
Love coaching system, seduction secrets, pageant & celebrity beauty tips...
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2007 at 12:22am
Actually when vitamin C is in L-ascorbic acid state it is very useful to the skin. When it is in L-ascobic state it is highly unstable when exposed to air. The terms are almost identical so it is easy to comfuse them.  However you can take vitamin C orally as stated above.  But the cream also has lipolic acid and DMAE which are great for the skin.

For me, I have found nothing out there that works as well as the Lamas regimen. And I've tried everything from natural oils to Lancome, Estee Lauder etc. The only thing that has made me go WOW, is those products and everyone wants to know what I'm using. And now that I found them on the net for 1/2 the price, I couldn't be happier.

Edited by Sharyg11 - August 16 2007 at 12:37am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic