Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FAK3 HAIR CIPS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brun3tt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brun3tt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAK3 HAIR CIPS
    Posted: June 28 2007 at 9:19am
I'm looking for fake hair clips for my serious short hair so does anyone know where i can get them && i don't want them from salons or specialty store just the kind you buy from Bealls or whatever.
brun3tt3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brun3tt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 9:23am
i'm not talking about the hair extensions, i am talking about the clips that go under your hair AND the kind that have hair on a big clip"clip" up ur hair ;]

Edited by brun3tt3 - June 28 2007 at 9:24am
Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2007 at 5:52pm
i know you said no specialty stores, but i would reccomend you go to sally beauty supply. they have many to choose from, and they are very reasonably priced. you can check out their selection here http://www.sallybeauty.com
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic