FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reaction to Cash's defeat./cash iz winnin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:29pm

"If a bitch aint fine I dont mind, cause two nickels make a dime everytime" Wink.....Juelz Santana (thats probably his best line ever lol)

^^nothing to do with anything but then again a thread about cash losing well this makes ^ that relevent.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:35pm
lol...well since we're off topic...let me say this again.

GO SEE "LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD"!!!!!!

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:38pm
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

"If a bitch aint fine I dont mind, cause two nickels make a dime everytime" Wink.....Juelz Santana (thats probably his best line ever lol)

^^nothing to do with anything but then again a thread about cash losing well this makes ^ that relevent.

Lol.
gmillz22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmillz22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:46pm
as much respect as i have for everyone on here, you guys are losers for this topic. The man (cash) is down by only 4 votes wit how many days left to cast? i hope you guys don't have to eat ur own sh!t at the end of this!!! and to d.c. killah waves bruh, much props to you too!
Still on That Come Up Mayne
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:48pm

Quote "If a bitch aint fine I dont mind, cause two nickels make a dime everytime" Wink.....Juelz Santana (thats probably his best line ever lol)

yea juelz and wayne ripped it on that, i gotta find a better quality of that song they killed it

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by gmillz22 gmillz22 wrote:

as much respect as i have for everyone on here, you guys are losers for this topic. The man (cash) is down by only 4 votes wit how many days left to cast? i hope you guys don't have to eat ur own sh!t at the end of this!!! and to d.c. killah waves bruh, much props to you too!

The battle was closed, with D.C. on top, so everybody thought it was over.  But, after Cash kicked and screamed about the seven day rule, it reopened.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 1:47pm
kicked and screamed?? I simply mentioned it.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

kicked and screamed?? I simply mentioned it.

caaaaalm dooooown 

Edited by wave connection - June 30 2007 at 1:52pm
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 1:52pm
CLEARLY YOU KICKED AND SCREAMS CASH DONT DENY THE TRUF. jk bored
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 3:24pm
First off...Meji; you's a monkey for that lol  :-P

@WC...i said "caaaaalm dooooown" to you because you were actin a lil fiesty

As for me "kicking and screaming"...i don't know where you got that from.

This was my response when people were saying that i lost: 

The battle's not over...its only been out for 1 day

But this thread is irrelevant (as stated b4) so I'm done postin in here unless i'm addressed

Edited by King Cash - June 30 2007 at 3:27pm

Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 3:31pm
Cash, Why you drop out of RR07?
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 3:36pm
And post the same pics again?? lmao.
I was thinkin about using my new pics and being in it but I don't feel like postin em yet. I can't wait for RR07 to see ya pics tho

Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 3:41pm

Dam, There goes RR07. I might as well drop out to den. I mean everybody else is?

SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 3:57pm
Timeout Ant I thought you weren't really gonna show (no offense fam) but if your in it, im curious to see how your waves are. f**k the bullsh*t im in RR07.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 4:02pm
Naw man, I try me best to keep my word.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 4:27pm
Looks tied up to me and Ant does keep his word as far as I know. I got that Seasick bro- I'mma post pics the day I use it. Appreciate it.
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Meji Meji wrote:

Looks tied up to me and Ant does keep his word as far as I know. I got that Seasick bro- I'mma post pics the day I use it. Appreciate it.

Thanks, just make sure you got a shirt on this time. lol
dutchmasterz04 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dutchmasterz04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 4:39pm
This whole topic wasnt even necessary, cuz as I just glanced through the battle thread cash is far from defeated.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 5:23pm
cash iz winnin
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 5:29pm
hes aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic