FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reaction to Cash's defeat./cash iz winnin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reaction to Cash's defeat./cash iz winnin
    Posted: June 29 2007 at 8:22am
What do you think?

Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 8:29am
I think David finally defeated Goliath.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 8:32am
Is it really that big of a deal yall made a thread about it.
Meech313 defeated
KingCash-tie rematch soon
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 8:37am
lol......yep..........cash lost his crown.............yep its a big deal...........it says perfection on hizz sig...........well perfection must have a flaw if u won.
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 8:41am

We have to battle again when I get a new cam.

Meech313 defeated
A_boogz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A_boogz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 8:54am
lol wow ya wild
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 8:55am

Cash has tight waves, but his pics are old and tired.  Simply stated his wave length and depth, in his pics, are overexposed.  Cash overplayed his hand by all his talk about wolfin for 11 weeks, twice, and waiting until August and September for an update.  If Cash wants to renew his freshness, he needs to show pics with his waves at a lower length and with a different haircut.  For example, a pic of Cash with a one and half cut with a temple taper would set him off.     

Edited by wave connection - June 29 2007 at 8:58am
Lil D.C. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil D.C. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 9:37am
I was thinkin the same thing
Meech313 defeated
cm0t0wn1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cm0t0wn1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 9:42am
Yeah, I think he would of did alot better with a lower cut.

Edited by cm0t0wn1 - June 29 2007 at 9:42am
CHANGE ON THE WAY !!

BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 10:06am

poor cashis clay

Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 11:07am
lol^^
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 11:10am
does this men lil dc is in RR07?
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 12:13pm
^^ didnt think about that
but as in cash's defeat
he just lost lol
nothin huge
random note though
MUAHAHAHAH CASH BOW DOWN TO DC LOOLLOLOL
even though i lost to u to :|
BUT back to what i was saying
even though his pics were old
im still gonna judge from what i see

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 12:31pm
old pics verses old pics...to tell the truth i know all of you were tired of cash's old pics

2. Calm down please. This was a very unneccessary topic. I must i remind you people only vote for whose waves are really better...no physical competition, or battle of wits or none of that so its not that big...

Maybe this may force super saiyan cash to an update though.
Aka Doc Shock
knoccy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knoccy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 12:49pm
yesterday was the day HB died lol
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

old pics verses old pics...to tell the truth i know all of you were tired of cash's old pics

2. Calm down please. This was a very unneccessary topic. I must i remind you people only vote for whose waves are really better...no physical competition, or battle of wits or none of that so its not that big...

Maybe this may force super saiyan cash to an update though.

Yeah, this was really unnecessary...but you do remember that battle don't end til 7 days later right? It hasn't been a complete day yet

But hell naw, i'm not rushin to post new pics. I'm still holdin em off. The only person that i was supposed to exchange updates with is Supa (my bad i 4got bruh). 

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 4:06pm
this was just a random battle...everyones tired o cashes pics he took over 2 other websites with em. cash still got his respect but yeah big deal every dog has his day, lets just see if itll return
sir-waves-alot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 5:02pm
The king is dead!!!!!! The king is dead!!!!!! Damn cash.....u fell off hard fam j/k lol.....honestly this felt like a loss cash took because he has won so much lol...and he uses the same damn pictures!!! and lil dcs waves are official.....u earned the win fam....
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 5:04pm
The king is dead!!!!!! The king is dead!!!!!! Damn cash.....u fell off hard fam j/k lol.....honestly this felt like a loss cash took because he has won so much lol...and he uses the same damn pictures!!! and lil dcs waves are official.....u earned the win fam....
TEAM BLACK SPINNAS.....I tell my barber make my cut extra fresh.....I got some hoes I'm checking out 2nite lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sir-waves-alot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2007 at 5:07pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic