Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why dont you all work from home/good home base bus
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why dont you all work from home/good home base bus

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mia23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why dont you all work from home/good home base bus
    Posted: June 29 2007 at 2:01pm
Im a travel agent working from my own home being my own boss making a good living. I use to get up every morning and go to work and got so tired of that making nothing. waiting for my paycheck to come and make ends meet. Im a travel agent for ytb the site address to join is www.ytb.com/worldtravelonline you can make a living doing this and more. Its not just about getting people to join and travel, you can get people to rent cars, buy cars, deliver flowers, book cruises/hotels etc and get paid just by them doing this on your web site. you get a web site when you join. go through the presentation and it will explain everything for you.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2007 at 1:22pm

The reason people don't do that is because they are nervous if somebody they knew was doing it then they would feel more confident about doing a job like that because they will pretty much have someone else guiding them step by step and there are a couple things like that in which people say make this much and this much in a month and then the peoples spirits gets broke by false hopes.

Waves(2001-Present)
mia23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 2:19am
I felt that way at first, but I did get recommended by someone I knew. go through the presentation www.ytb.com/worldtravelonline it guides you.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 8:05am
Exactly most people are going to be pretty skeptical about doing things of that nature.

Waves(2001-Present)
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 2:04pm
I agree - I would be skeptical.  It's worked out for some people but I have also heard stories where jobs of this nature have not worked out.  I'm all for working at home but I do not think this would be the fit for me.  I'm very glad that you enjoy it though!!  
*~earthangel*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *~earthangel*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2008 at 6:38pm
Hey Mia *waves excitedly* Smile Im a member of YTB as well. I have to admit that when I first heard about it, I was more than just a little skeptical. But I did my research and found that it was legit. I didnt expect to make money over night. But I followed the plan, put in some work and now I can say that it is paying off. And yes its great to work from home where I call the shots and Im my own boss. What could be better than that. For anyone that wants to know more about YTB you can check out my website in my siggy  or pm me. Kudos to you Mia for taking the plunge.
My Fotki

[url=http://www.pikistrips.com/clicked/24680082][/ur
mia23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mia23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2008 at 8:20pm
cool earhangel you know what Im talking about. I love it.
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 18 2008 at 2:57pm
Jet Blue allows you to work from home. It is a great company.
NaturalNapz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalNapz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2008 at 12:37pm
I have an AWESOME opportunity that is a matter of creating wealth and changing lives in the credit industry.  As we all know, having a good credit score is the most important number when it comes to matters in finance.  For more info, pm me to take a look at my website.
4a/4b, bc'd on March 8, 08
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic