Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

who are the most overatted...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ima Try View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ima Try Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: who are the most overatted...
    Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:39am
who do u think is the most overated in the music industry
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 10:05am
Lil Wayne. Bar none. 
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:08pm
Honestly IMO, I  think JayZ was gettin to that point. His last few albums had nice cuts but nothing like he use to be...But that last album wasn't all that.."show me what u got" he could have kept..I think I remember 3 decent songs on the whole album...
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 2:21pm
completely overrated Jay-Z & Lil Wayne. Dont get me wrong I like them too but they startin to urk the sh*t out of me right now (more so with Weezy). Flame if you want, back when Cassidy was out and he had this momentum, I was like he's ok nothing special but with time maybe. But he never progressed and kept his same ol swag. Lil Wayne tho might fall into that Cam'ron status if he keep going.

Another overrated on the rise is T.I. "big thangs poppin, lil things stoppin", are you kiddin me? Hell my daughter could write a better song than that, and she cant even talk yet.  They got this swag like they the kings or some sh*t, lemme become a rapper ill destroy them and I cant even rap.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Three-Six-Oh! Three-Six-Oh! wrote:

Yeah. Definitely Jay-Z and Wayne.
And now some of yall gone kill me but I say Notorious BIG too.
Nobody was yappin that greatest rapper ever mess until after he died.
I don't see how ppl can say that. I mean he was pretty good,
I'll even say great, but nowhere near the best.

Plenty of people was sayin Pac and Nas where the greatest WHILE they where still alive.

Thats just ny 2 cents.

The BIG thing is because he died. Look at his two albums and tell me they weren't both classics. He never got the opportunity to fall off like Nas or Jay did. Same with Pac thats why people throw those two up their in terms of greatest ever.
Originally posted by SupaFresh208 SupaFresh208 wrote:

completely overrated Jay-Z & Lil Wayne. Dont get me wrong I like them too but they startin to urk the sh*t out of me right now (more so with Weezy). Flame if you want, back when Cassidy was out and he had this momentum, I was like he's ok nothing special but with time maybe. But he never progressed and kept his same ol swag. Lil Wayne tho might fall into that Cam'ron status if he keep going.

Another overrated on the rise is T.I. "big thangs poppin, lil things stoppin", are you kiddin me? Hell my daughter could write a better song than that, and she cant even talk yet.  They got this swag like they the kings or some sh*t, lemme become a rapper ill destroy them and I cant even rap.

Never thought of Cassidy like that because I couldn't stand his flow or lack there of. And T.I. has definitely fallen off hardbody.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 7:06pm
Lol T.I. nursery rhymin. Its tight tho. Most overrated is easily Jay Z.

He's nothing special to me
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2007 at 8:28pm
I would say that lil wayne, and young jeezy are very overrated .

Waves(2001-Present)
Don Twista View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Don Twista Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 9:18am
naw..im feelin T.I still..id say most over rated is lil wayne, n datz true bout young jeezy...u realize how his tunez sound sick when ur hearin it...buh when u tink about dat sh*t he sayin, you like WTF
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 11:57am
Yeah man thats what I'm sayin Jeezy is below average at best they used to say that rappers were as generic as Erick Sermon , but now you can say that rappers are as generic as like how DMX would say "Young Cheesy".

Waves(2001-Present)
meech313 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meech313 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2007 at 8:12pm
jay-z bitch ass
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic