Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

interracial dating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
stacey911 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stacey911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: interracial dating
    Posted: June 30 2007 at 12:50am
I want someone to talk about interracial dating. What do you think?
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 10:49am
I date all kinds of females it doesnt matter to me because everyone is an individual!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2007 at 12:58pm
I date all races also. I don't have a problem with someone dating outside of their race. I think times have changed from years past and its more acceptable.
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 7:36pm
I definitely think times have changed and it's acceptabe.  As long as two people care about each other and enjoy being together that's all that matters. 
Slipknothartgir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slipknothartgir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2007 at 3:08pm
I agree with u guys! As long as people love each other.Besides whose to say who others should date.Myself choice to stay with my race,but that's just me.
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2008 at 10:32pm

I come from an interracial family, and I have also married outside of my race.  I love it! 

My parents are Scottish and African American. My son is dating a Vietnamese girl. My daughter is dating an Italian guy. My cousin is married to a Filipina lady. My husband is Irish. And when we have potluck family gatherings, the food is AWESOME!!!Tongue

http://public.fotki.com/Tea4Two
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2008 at 9:01pm
I see nothin' wrong wit it, I'm all for it, longs as tha 2 people are happy & love each otha...My fam on tha otha hand have issues with it, specially when it comes ta datin' someone black, heaven forbid marryin' them...I got into it with them soo many times ova that...
Godsflowerrr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Godsflowerrr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 9:55pm

hey...... it is all about finding someone who you are compatible with...no matter what color the person is.

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 10:38pm
oh don't say that to my auntie she cant stand to see a white girl hugged up with a black man she'll even mess with the guy trying to get him away from the girl too, but me it don't matter be with who ever makes u happy b/c at the end of the day it's about u.
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 4:10pm

I say GO FOR IT,  you will never know unless you try.  My family is also interracially mixed and we have beautiful babies.

meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2008 at 7:03pm
There are some wonderful people to meet in all shades. Never limit yourself, b/c you never know who you may miss out on.

GeminiBaby08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GeminiBaby08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 2:09pm
I agree, it doesn't matter,

I am a black female and my husband to be is 100% west Indian Guyanese. He looks like he is from India. As long as your happy and you love each other than nothing should matter. People gwan talk let dem talk.
smthomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smthomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 2:38am
Race doesn't matter to me nearly as much as culture and personality do.

I think that interracial dating / marriage is an individual thing. As per my point of view it broadens one's horizons and makes you a better "global citizen".

It would not be a problem with skin color of a person with whom you are dating but in some countries it is an issue.

Edited by smthomas - April 04 2008 at 2:38am
Nati Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nati Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 9:40pm
Go for it.............. it's just two people hangin out gettin to know one another, if it becomes something serious great. Life is short, really, after you graduate high school life seems to fly by. Only you can make you happy. If you want to date someone outside your race believe me the world will not come to an end. Do what YOU want to do. Be happy.
Nati Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nati Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 9:42pm
Tea4Two, would love to taste the dishes in your home. Yum!
hairmad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairmad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 1:58am
opens your eyes to other cultures...
elsa_marie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elsa_marie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 1:36am
i see a lot of people having interracial dating and most of them end up very happy having their own babies...they have so much to talk about. . .they always encounter new things in their lives.
BryceNeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BryceNeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 1:40am

I have no problem with it at all. It's really all about companionship, respect, and enjoying each other. If the two people can deal with a bit of scrutiny and funny looks, then they will be fine. I do believe they should have an open conversation about the potential for some drama. However, that should not stop them from their "pursuit of happiness". 

Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 10:08am
here's my thing i am all for dating outside ones race. In fact i have dated all kinds of different races. My only thing is when i do meet an interacial couple and the topic of dating a "certain" race comes up, lets take black men and any other race of a woman..when I hear him say i DONT date black females. that tends to get under my skin, only because why single OUT a certain race all together. I feel all people are beautiful and should have equal opportunites regardless of past relationships w/ certain races. Other than that i dont believe in color lines and as long as you are happy i say go for it...
james01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote james01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2008 at 12:55pm

I personally don't care about interracial relationship. I just care about characteristic of particular person. If I feel comfortable with person with whom I'm dating then I don't care about her race. I’m from UK. I have been using online dating UK and came across few singles outside my race. I have good friendship with few of them till date.

Edited by james01 - June 11 2008 at 12:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic