Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WOW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WOW
    Posted: July 01 2007 at 11:47pm
i just was on the space (myspace for the dumb niccas) and i was on my friend page and saw this sexy girl that go to my school and i rememeberd she used to look at me all the time at lunch and smile and stuff and one time she even was grabbin on me and i shoulda talked to her but im just now realizin it wat yall think
JaySole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaySole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2007 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by Weez Weez wrote:

i just was on the space (myspace for the dumb niccas) and i was on my friend page and saw this sexy girl that go to my school and i rememeberd she used to look at me all the time at lunch and smile and stuff and one time she even was grabbin on me and i shoulda talked to her but im just now realizin it wat yall think

U really should have talked to her. You blew the chance away.Stern%20Smile
Personal Record: 6-0!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:01am
I think u blew it 2, but it wont hurt 2 talk 2 her and c where u stand. If she look as good as u say she do then she prolly got a n**** by now. Make sure u stick around so when he f*ck up ( just about all n****s f*ck up at some point) you'll b right there 2 scoop her up.
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:09am
damn i just remembered her damn damn damn but i gotta wait until school starts again or see her somewhere but then i aint gon know wat to say to her but it should come to me
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:13am
She aint got a myspace?
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:17am
yeah she do that is how i saw her again but it is on private and the pic it show of her aint that great
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:20am
was a link to show her but i put it down 

Edited by Weez - July 02 2007 at 12:30am
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:23am
It work. Just send her a friend request, Talk 2 her and c if yall can meet up ova da summer. It shouldn't b a problem since yall already know eachother.
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:24am
sure do she look aight to u? and in a minute im gon delete that post cuz i dont want nobody sendin her friend requests and stuff
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:27am
U can edit the link out. but she good tho
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2007 at 12:31am
ok
Weez View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2007 at 10:48am

im mad at myself for this thread cuz i be sayin to myself how i hate for people to post threads about girl advice and stuff but this aint girl advice its me realizing that i messed up

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic