Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"feathered"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sheared12/01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheared12/01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "feathered"
    Posted: January 22 2002 at 4:06pm
What does anyone think of a retro feathered hairstyle? I am thinking of letting mine grow into one.........Do you think it would look fresh or do you think it hasn`t been long enough and the style would just look outdated. I have been seeing a few of these around in magazines and advertisements and a bit in the music industry....
sheared12/01
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2002 at 10:08pm
Hi,

Actually the super hot trend of the moment is soft curls and waves. They will continue to be hot for at least the next 6-9 months.

However, if you feel that you look good in a retro feathered hairstyles, why not go for it? You could compromise and get a lightly razored cut that is a cross between the feathered cuts of last year and the super razored cuts that are also hot now.

Bottom line, select a style that flatters you and you are always on the right track.

Best wishes,
Karen
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
sheared12/01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheared12/01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2002 at 12:41pm
Thanks for the suggestion Karen. I think that would be a good compromise. I just didn`t know what to do with my layers while they grew out and I think you came up with the perfect solution. I guess the tricky part will be finding a stylist who can do it.
Thanks again!
Elise
sheared12/01
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic