Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Advice Needed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
knowing_naivety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowing_naivety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice Needed
    Posted: July 03 2007 at 10:42am
Okay, So I've bleached my hair. I did it twice the other night and obviously the second time did sweet f*a. So I have, white/pale yellow roots atm, and then a kind of golden colour at the ends.
Due to bleaching my hair twice in one go it's pretty dry, and the curls (I have naturally curly hair) are a little lessened.

So I'm wondering three things:-

- How long should I leave it (and by leave it I mean use strong conditioner everyday, and leave it in my hair for ages) before trying to correct it.

- When the time comes, exactly what should I do to it to get the colour evened out (probably to the pale yellow, and then to get it all to a nice dark blond colour?

- I live in the United Kingdom, and I know a lot of products that are available in the US aren't available here (god knows why, but). I do live near a Sallys (infact I think I actually live near three) but i've never been there (although it would probably be a heaven to me) because I was told you can only go if you have a Sally's card or something. Is this true? Would it be impossible for me to just go in and pick up some toner and such?

blossom_102 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blossom_102 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 6:22am
heya!
my hairs really dry after bleaching it about 6 times and it coming out in clumps,now its shoulder legnth n dry!!!
i tried to dye my hair back blonde after it been black for a couple of years! n it ws dwn to my bum !:(
i suggest you getting a toner(dark blonde) and using that!
my hair was like  a white blonde at the roots,then yellow n then ginger at the tips n it corrected myn.
i kept it like that for about 2 months n then i put a lighter blonde toner on and now its pretty much all the same colour and blonde!!wahey
what colour are you trying to achieve?
put lots of conditioner on it ad dont blow dry or straighten it 4 a whilex
xXxBooxXx
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 11:05am
Wow Blossom you look very good whats your phone number lol jus playin but I have never heard of Sally's requring a Sally's card I didn't even know they had such a thing.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic