Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yo, check dis vid out...(somewhat explicit)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo, check dis vid out...(somewhat explicit)
    Posted: July 04 2007 at 3:32am

WARNING: there are some explicit content in it so if ur timid or just a youngin', u betta consent wit mammy and pappy before watchin it or just don't get caught. Don't worry tho, it aint a lot of sex or nothin, but da images are kinda disturbing.

I found this on another message board. Don't know how old it is but the message of the song and the content is very powerful.

Your thoughts?

360s comin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360s comin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2007 at 11:48am
racist
iBrush View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBrush Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2007 at 5:52pm
I like the part when they show the girls.
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2007 at 11:30pm
damn that dude say the same sh*t about some of the rappers today

he's a real up front dude

by far that was the most explicit contreversial song i've heard

the girl gettin rapped was real

"I love this video, Finally somebody said it,and meant it. I have been saying this sh*t for years. Why do people demand respect, but act like idiots. I don't think they should all be lynched. But some kind of awakining needs to happen."

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2007 at 5:45pm
damn that vid is deep, that really touchd me wiv the pics man.
ova then the girl shakin wot her mama gave her.Smile
Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 1:43am
I still aint gonna watch that sh!t .......  "disturbing images"? I am not trying to get truamatized
WHAT IT DO
clypsekid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clypsekid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 9:00am

ay lil g how old r u bruh

PrOdUcTs ArE LiKe ProTeIn PoWdEr, BrUsHiNg Is LiKe gOiNg GyM; yOu CaN uSe As MaNy PrOdUcTs BuT ThEy WoNt MaKe YoU SpIn
Lil_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2007 at 11:05pm
14....why?
WHAT IT DO
Frizzle1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frizzle1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 12:32am
If u've seen Amistad or Roots and u were able to handle em', i think u could handle the content of the video. Then again, it aint my place to decide if u'll be able to watch it.
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2007 at 6:56pm
Thats some real shyt right there I dont be listenin to any of these coon a$$ artists man!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic