Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stress Related Hair Loss at 25yrs old

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ava25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ava25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stress Related Hair Loss at 25yrs old
    Posted: July 08 2007 at 2:19pm
Hello everyone!

I'm only 25 years old and I'm loosing so much hair from stress.  I get aches in my back and neck and I worry so much about life.  It really sucks because I use to have thick, long healthy hair and now I just watch it go down the drain and clog it up, then I go to brush my hair and more comes out.  The term for this hair loss is called telogen effluvium.  Has anyone ever had this????? If so Please help give me some support!  Will my hair grow back?  Has anyone ever used a product called Nutrifolica????  I can't seem to relax and once I do relax I know I wont loose any more hair.  Thanks for listening everyone!!!  :)  
Let go and let God!
BunnyWabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BunnyWabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 1:02pm
Im 20 and have had chronic illness enduced telgen effluvium. its not permanent if you can get your stress undercontrol. do a search on the type and see a dermatologist for treatment options. never heard of nytrofolica or whatever but  rogaine is often used for treatment, though again you should see a dermatolgist to supervise treatment. 
Shanarana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shanarana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:34pm
Life is very stressful at times, yes, and our whole body can suffer including our hair.

Do what you can to deal with the stress, and make sure your eating well, sleeping well, and take some muti-vitiamins as well to maintain a good working system. 

Sometimes if I don't feel like eating, I will drink a boost or ensure that has extra protien.......talking care of your body is very important during times of stress.

Hope that helps, and things ease up for you.
24" of hair as of 7/7/07 Goal: 33"
ranjit328 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranjit328 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2007 at 11:47pm
There Is A Secret That Hair Treatment Companies Don't Want You To Find Out!!

Why?

Because Their Multi Million Dollar Profits Depend On You Not Knowing...

Just imagine if there was a cure for hereditary Hair Loss that you could make at home within 10 minutes with some plants and roots that probably grow in your own garden or that can be purchased at the supermarket for $1.00!!!
=================================================
http://yuushoku.net/
=================================================
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic