Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone in North Carolina

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
essence14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote essence14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone in North Carolina
    Posted: July 08 2007 at 10:20pm
Looking for an experienced extensionist in North Carolina....I'm interested in microlinks- partial if possible, and not satisfied with those I've found so far...
Please help!
billionairehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2007 at 11:14am
call me 3476837922 im going o give you karinas number she used to work with lavar hair salon now she has her own salon in north carolina im an celebiriy weaver she does mine shes he only one i le do mine i swear
KristinLeigh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KristinLeigh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2007 at 7:31pm
same here. I'm in NC too and looking for an expert!
billionairehair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billionairehair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2007 at 6:44pm
send me a pm I will like u to a women named karina she used to work @ ellen lavars salon in ny now she has her own salon in north carolina
justntyme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote justntyme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2007 at 10:57am
HEY,
I just ran across your ad. Please checkout my site www.morehair4u2.com
I am located in High Point, NC, between Greensboro, and Winston Salem
C-ya
Debra
"Sexy Hair for You"
imtabitha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imtabitha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2008 at 4:35am
Hi... I am planning on moving back to NC in the next few months.  I am experienced with fusion, shrinkies, microlinks, glue-ins, pro-tac, and the new X-loop extensions.  If you are still looking for someone later in the summer I should be able to help you out.  
Your entire appearance depends on your hair.... Your level of attractiveness depends on your attitude.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic