FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Calling out King Cash.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:07am

If you read the whole thread, you'll get the gist of Cash's retreat.

Edited by wave connection - July 16 2007 at 8:14am
DUB-C
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:22am
Well i hate to disagree with you Dub C but Cash has been talkin about not postin pics for a minute now. I don't think he's copping out. He just wants to perfect his waves a lil more cause his last few battles have been offly close. He's also been using the same old pics which isn't helping his cause.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:25am
Originally posted by twingotti twingotti wrote:

Well i hate to disagree with you Dub C but Cash has been talkin about not postin pics for a minute now. I don't think he's copping out. He just wants to perfect his waves a lil more cause his last few battles have been offly close. He's also been using the same old pics which isn't helping his cause.

He posted new pics and still wouldn't battle.

Edited by wave connection - July 16 2007 at 8:26am
DUB-C
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:33am
I wanna see Cash with a tapered fade in the back. Also cut with a #1 WTG. That would be sick. Just wanna see something new.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:35am

I wanna see Cash with a tapered fade in the back. Also cut with a #1 WTG. That would be sick. Just wanna see something new.

I think that Cash is afraid to cut his waves below a 1 and a half, because it will expose and magnify his weak spots.
DUB-C
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:37am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

He posted new pics and still wouldn't battle.

^ I did that cuz ya'll kept whining about postin a lil update so i got my camera phone a took a few bad quality pics. C'mon do you this that the picture quality in those is battle sufficient?? And if you go back and read the thread where i posted those pics you'll see that i said that i purposely posted bad quality pics so it wouldn't be an official update (just enough for ya'll to leave me alone and stop askin me to post pics)

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:43am
Wow. This is getting ugly. Dub C talking real greasy Cash. Lets see your next cut with a #1. Will it really be exposing your weakness.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:44am
Originally posted by King Cash King Cash wrote:

. . . just enough for ya'll to leave me alone . . . 

Everybody, leave Cash alone.  He needs to return to his hermitage.

Edited by wave connection - July 16 2007 at 8:54am
DUB-C
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:50am
lolabove LOL.
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 8:56am
Never understood this rivalry. Just kind of sprung up. Connection must be pretty riled up to be pacing back and forth through his cage like this.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:00am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Never understood this rivalry. Just kind of sprung up. Connection must be pretty riled up to be pacing back and forth through his cage like this.

I also had a dream where I opened the bathroom door and O was transported to Miami and walked right into Cashs room and he was smashing this chick. He was mad and sh*t talking about "Yo I'm a proud dominican man and I ain't just gonna let some dude see my butt." And I was like "AYO!" I don't remember the rest except me and Cash started scrapping. 

Willie, stay out of this, because we all know about your disturbing dream about watching Cash copulate.

Edited by wave connection - July 16 2007 at 9:01am
DUB-C
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:03am
Woah there Hoss. Rations been cut short in the lab?
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:03am
LOL Wub C clownin everybody now.Clown
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:04am
LOL Wub C clownin everybody now.Clown
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:06am
The server froze. I didn't double post b4 yall say something.

Edited by twingotti - July 16 2007 at 9:07am
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:12am

Woah there Hoss

Boss.
DUB-C
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:15am
No more talkin on the thread ya either gon battle or not or not bottomline!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:18am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

No more talkin on the thread ya either gon battle or not or not bottomline!!!!

Jkid85, with all due respect, you don't have the right to determine the direction of discourse on this site or this thread.

Edited by wave connection - July 16 2007 at 12:02pm
DUB-C
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:20am
Hoss = same as calling a kid big guy.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 9:24am

Hoss = same as calling a kid big guy.

I know.  I just prefer Boss, lol.
DUB-C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic