Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Retreating/Declining a battle. Fair or not?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:37pm
How bout insted of declining all the time set a date?
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

Cash said he was gonna battle wc later in the year, just not right now.
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
HB ALLSTAR/Playa of the year "07/360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:40pm

No, but would you be as proud of your record with an L in the column?

lol...i could honestly care less (its just the internet and more importantly its JUST hair). Its not like i brag to my friends about my battle record on a hair website.

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:43pm
When you decline people for a battle it says you dont respect them as a competitor.

Like when Ced Clark Declined you.
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:46pm
lol
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:49pm

When you decline people for a battle it says you dont respect them as a competitor.

Like when Ced Clark Declined you.

Thats what it sounds like but ultimately its his rep on the line and if he says no then thats what it is.

Waves(2001-Present)
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 4:54pm
So basically u have no choice but to battle.....this isnt some type of Army organization

I agree with u in alot of things Ant but this idea isnt that logical.
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 5:11pm

No it just means that they don't feel like battling.

If tsoh asked to battle me today, i'd decline his offer just like anyone elses and i probably have the more respect for him than anyone else on here.

King Cash View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Cash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 5:12pm

And I understand that there are people wanting to battle me but its not just gonna happen right now because i already announced that i was on a break (And try battling others...I've single handedly had about as many if not more 1 on 1 battles than there are in the battle forum).

I already have a confirmed list of people that i'll be battlin and it'll happen when i feel like postin pics. I guess you'd really get upset if i told ya that i wouldn't be posted pics til my 1 year anniversary on this site  :-P

S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 5:37pm
hell no this rule would be stupid!!! i mean suppsoe a complete newbie comes on here and says hey i wanna battle cash and he haz sum srry waves and u say no then the newbie gets a victory!!! hell no!!!
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by S.C. King S.C. King wrote:

hell no this rule would be stupid!!! i mean suppsoe a complete newbie comes on here and says hey i wanna battle cash and he haz sum srry waves and u say no then the newbie gets a victory!!! hell no!!!

Exactly
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 5:50pm
Who respects a noob? The people thats feelin me is confident in their waves and aint trippin and want to part of something exciting.

Of course all of the flaws need to be worked out that's why were having this discussion.

I respect all feedbacks on this issue. Just think about it.

Secondly, if not my idea. Than what would you do to help promote battles?
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 5:53pm

^^, I dont mind that idea but then things can transpire during the supposed battle period. I cant speak for everyone but well here's an example: If someone wanted to battle me now or in the next 2months Id have to decline. Im home from school now and at the end of the month I go back and im bringing my daughter with me. I know for a fact my schedule won't be as free as it is right now. So only time will tell.
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 5:55pm
I'm selling myself if anybody wants to batlle they know I'm down at any time I'll battle right now if I was challenged!

Waves(2001-Present)
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 6:01pm
Cash no offense but you new pics gone look like the ones you already got.

Complementing//. Your waves can't get any better, your maxed out.

The only thing you can do is show more angles and get a different cut. Other than that I don't expect to see much difference, formation damn near perfect.

Regardless it will still be interesting to see.

I want to be on the list of people you have to battle by the way. Let me know who I'm behind in line.
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 6:08pm

Cash no offense but you new pics gone look like the ones you already got.

Complementing//. Your waves can't get any better, your maxed out.

The only thing you can do is show more angles and get a different cut. Other than that I don't expect to see much difference, formation damn near perfect.

Regardless it will still be interesting to see.

I want to be on the list of people you have to battle by the way. Let me know who I'm behind in line.

I agree with this. As much wolfin as Cash does I think he's 2 the point where after each wolfin session he'll c little or no improvement. There isn't really much room for his waves 2 get any better. The only difference would b picture angles, lighting, and a different cut.
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 6:09pm
LOOK TWO PEOPLE SHOULD AGREEE...IF CASH ASKED ME TO BATTLE ID SAY NO

NOW ACCEPTING AND THEN RETREATING IS WACK. AND SHOULD BE A LOSS.

BUT DECLINING IS STR8
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 6:16pm
I already see where this is going. People gone start doing what if battles.

There's enough pics of everyone on here floating around, for someone to do a what if battle.

I oppose the idea, but that would be the next best thing to the real deal.

What if?
I know its sounds whack but what if someone accumalated your pics and put you up to battle against another ghost waver just to see what the people will vote for.

People do it all the time with mixed tapes

Lil wayne vs. Jay z. For example

What if?
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 6:21pm

What if?
I know its sounds whack but what if someone accumalated your pics and put you up to battle against another ghost waver just to see what the people will vote for.

People do it all the time with mixed tapes

Lil wayne vs. Jay z. For example

What if?

Yea but people dont actually count those as a loss because it wasn't an official battle.
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2007 at 6:32pm
True, if I died today and somebody was like damn I was I could have battled Ant before he past away. If somebody got some of my pics battle his azz. Lol

I don't want to leave no what ifs behind. Pics last forever.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic