Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

when to start timing the hairdye?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
amberlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amberlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: when to start timing the hairdye?
    Posted: July 10 2007 at 11:34pm
If the boxed hairdye says to leave it on for 25 minutes, do you start counting the minutes as soon as you start putting the dye on your head or start counting after you have finished putting it on? It takes me at least 10 minutes just to get it on my head so  when i'm done, about 10 minutes later it starts looking really dark so I end up washing it out. I  If I was to start counting 25 minutes after I was done dying  I don't think I could do it. It would look too dark even with a light color.
chinastop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chinastop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 12:42am
Usually after you're completely done (you're supposed to do hair in two or three stages, depending on how long it is...i.e. ends, midlength, roots.  It also reverses depending on whether you're bleaching or just dying your hair)
amberlynn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amberlynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2007 at 7:33am
Thanks! My hair is just below my shoulders and its just a dye, no bleaching or anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic