Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

it's a miracle!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovetocolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: it's a miracle!!!!
    Posted: July 12 2007 at 1:52pm
ok, i fried my hair on mon and tues...yesterday i had what looked to be a disaster, i used redken no frizz (it is like a tonic) left it in for 2 hrs then took redken curly hair conditioner (because it is moisturizing) and slept in it....left my hair curly yesterday, did not comb after i got it in place....this am when i went to carefully see what i had on my hands, my hair actually looked pretty good....not fixed yet by any means but won't have to do the chopping off solution.  that redken stuff AND I FORGOT!!  that schwartzkoph shampoo and conditioner in the bona cure for bleached over chemicaled hair...i washed with that amazing shampoo then did all the other stuff.
happy coloring
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 9:12am
I'm glad you saved your hair, congratulations!

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 11:43am
yea for no hair cuts! been there done that

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 12:55pm
well as you know, it seems i spoke too soon....i don't know whether to wait it out a bit and just get like 3/4 inch taken off and try with my high powered conditioners....i have spent boco bucks on my hair w/the products.....and i am not this stupid.....i shoulda stopped and then did what i did and i would have been fine.....it was like i was in a trance or something.....i am depressed....actually feel a little sick.
happy coloring
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 3:15pm
aww! i ended up taking the pluge and had another 1' taken off my ends. my slipt ends even had  slipts!. my hair is jut now starting to get some moisture back to it now. i am looking at getting some clip in extensions b/c i miss my ling hair so much. they need to make a rehab for color addictits like myself i swear that is the only that could possibly keep me from coloring my hair any more
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 4:29pm
Don't worry about it so much! If you feel really bad, get a TRIM or a layerd cut... don't dye it for a while, like a MONTH and really don't worry too much!

Look at me. My friend cut my long hair into a mullet and now i hav eshort hair. I'm a Long hair girl but I look good and I know it. Be confident or find a way of doing it. :)
~* Bambi Lee *~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 9:19pm
oh hey guys, i went to the salon today and i REALLY like the hair cut....i would not have tried this had the damage not have happened....all is well that ends well....yes, they should have rehab for "THE COLORISTS WHO CAN'T QUIT DYING THEIR HAIR"...my best friend lives is los angeles and i sure could ask her if there is some 12 step group for home colorists....but thank you all for the support!!  and the stylist said my hair was "not really too bad".....went ahead and got the cut and voila!  i am going to joplin, mo tomorrow so will have to wait until sunday night to see what people did to their hair over the weekend.....have great weekends everyone...oh ya, and that mullet remark and the rehab really made me laugh!  made it easier a little. Thumbs%20Up
happy coloring
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic