Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can You Get Addicted To Your Nail Buffer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can You Get Addicted To Your Nail Buffer?
    Posted: July 12 2007 at 7:58pm
I swear, if you can, I have.

HB.com has a full time cosmetologist on staff and recently he volunteered to give me a manicure and pedicure.  Yes, I know.  Nice perk eh.  :-)  Well in the process of doing the mani pedi I was busy and didn't have time for polish.  He whipped out a Creative four sided block and proceeded to give my nails an eye blinding shine.  I loved it, actually better than polish.

I got so many compliments on my nails that I asked him to pick me up a nail buffer.  He brought back several including the Creative block as well as a Tweezer buffer which is not a block.

I swear, I can't stop buffing.  I caught myself buffing when I was on the phone today and while I was waiting for new images to upload from the DB into the Gallery.

I even started carrying one in my handbag.  Sheesh...I hope I can resist the urge to buff while I am eating. 

One question, is there a way to use an oil or something else to get an even higher shine?  Also, while I can buff my fingernails to a great shimmer I can't seem to get my toenails as shiny? 

Are any of you as addicted to your buffing block as me and where is the craziest place you have buffed?  Also, what is your favorite....a block or a stick or board? 

Running off to buff some more.  HA HA

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 12 2007 at 7:59pm
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 7:17pm
Karen,

Been there, done that.  One thing you will find is that the buffer covering may eventually wear away. 

Edited by carrie - July 13 2007 at 7:17pm
Curly Carrie
Check Out CurlTalk at HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic