FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10 Wackest Rappers!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

the tight list wont fill a coffee cup

but the dumpster in
the alley is ova flowin with trash
I dont blame the artist
the record label, and the screwy  dames, and dogs buyin it!!!
keepin these bozos in beness

Sure...

Anyway dudes don't like Boosie but he can rip a track from time to time and wipe me down is a hood classic. I'm sitting there playing spades and son goes "Playing spades I'm an ordinary person but I'm paid." And I was like "Yo". His swagger is impeccable.

Edited by Willie SKRILLA - August 03 2007 at 3:02pm
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Anomis Anomis wrote:

the tight list wont fill a coffee cup

but the dumpster in
the alley is ova flowin with trash
I dont blame the artist
the record label, and the screwy  dames, and dogs buyin it!!!

Well ultimately shyt falls on the consumer if the consumer supports it then thats what the execs are going to keep putting out music is a part of basic economics . Supply and Demand , your supposed to demand it they supposed to supply it it was going good up to 2004 thats when the supply far outweighed the demand and the hip-hop industry started hitting a slump.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 4:47pm
 Black%20Cat I ain't buying trash
oh thank heavens for limewire....try b4 ya buy

it's even possible to grow out of your audience
how u gone be totten' 37, and on the same ole' same ole'
but comin off rip to debut with some useless
crap, soundin like a quack......... whateva

who has mass appeal.....
some artists hit me right some of the time
few and far between hit it right all of the time.

that's gospel

READ MY LIPS
I dont blame the artist. PERIOD PERIOD PERIOD

The record label (VULTURES), and the screwy  dames, and dogs buyin it!!!

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 4:54pm

That's the truth the record labels dumbed down the market and now nobodys not buying because its a waste of money thats why I download most of my stuff I have a vast CD collection though and I still maintain certain artists other than that aint too many CD's that I buy I remember in 1996 there was so much good things to buy that summer I must have bought at least 12 tapes I'm still waiting for hip-hip to build itself back up to that point.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 5:07pm
Amen!

I am almost ashamed to say the last CD/full Album I bought.

It's some dreadful things going on. I do not mind a few brag tracks, I can even tolerate poppin off about the finest coochie, but
gaaatdang  talk about somethin' the average listener can identify with! they dreamin!! havin wet dreams, and fantasies what it is...., some of these cats got so many baby mamas they prolly aint livin like that anyway

Mommy%20&%20Baby

Edited by Anomis - August 03 2007 at 5:09pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2007 at 5:11pm
Lol!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2007 at 10:55pm
Clipse got them drug rymes,but Jeezy always going to be the snowman...he gotta come off that list pronto.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 11:52pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

Clipse got them drug rymes,but Jeezy always going to be the snowman...he gotta come off that list pronto.

Young Jeezy definitely ain't comin off the list he can only talk about one thing and thats drugs and he's not even the best at what he raps about. He's comparable in lyrics to P.Diddy because they both suck. I can tell by your musical preferences that you are right in the 13-16 year old range, you don't pay attention to black history month , and you don't comprehend very well, and I see you come here often so I'll give you the warning now STOP posting in old topics especially down in the 360waves forums they don't like that down there.

Waves(2001-Present)
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 1:40am
sh*tz if u think young jeezy is the worst he ain't even close. To tell u the truth, mike jones is seriously the worst rapper alive all he does is repeat his name over and over and over and over again in his wacka$$ songs
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

joecool View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joecool Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 12:54pm
 Young Jeezy definitely ain't comin off the list he can only talk about one thing and thats drugs and he's not even the best at what he raps about. He's comparable in lyrics to P.Diddy because they both suck. I can tell by your musical preferences that you are right in the 13-16 year old range, you don't pay attention to black history month , and you don't comprehend very well, and I see you come here often so I'll give you the warning now STOP posting in old topics especially down in the 360waves forums they don't like that down there.

YUP..i'm 16.good guess,but don't comment on what i know...u don't know sh#t bout me.

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 2:24pm
Lol I can tell alot about a persons age and maturity level by what they listen to and how they act and I'm right on the money as usual!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 3:05pm
joecool better chill
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 5:05pm

The Minister Jamaica has spoken.

Edited by Anomis - August 26 2007 at 5:06pm
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by joecool joecool wrote:

YUP..i'm 16.good guess,but don't comment on what i know...u don't know sh#t bout me.

Joecool, take it light  ok,
Jkid keeps things orderly, the forum simply runs smoother that way. 
this forum is totally laid back, but we have policies, and procedures in place to keep it orderly.
We want you to kickit with us...........aightWink

Now on the subject of WACKED RAPPERS..... I am indifferent on solja boy BUT is it true that soulja boy was discovered on Myspace?

Edited by Anomis - August 26 2007 at 5:20pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 6:11am
Word take it easy homes I ain't tryin to get riled up today we all cool in here.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:29am
J...did Soulja boyz label find him by flippin' thru myspace, I think that's very intresting if he did. Shoot member that song "pleaze listen to my demo?"
Your demo is now wide open, but the only thing about that would be copyright....infring.....That would be a good topic....
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 8:42am
Lol my homeboy D-Nyce is better than 90% of the rappers out there . I can send you a copy if you like.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2007 at 1:06pm
hecckkyyy yeah send it out J. where is he from?
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 6:43am
He's from Brooklyn but he has been in Oakland for the last two years thats where I met him at.

Waves(2001-Present)
Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2007 at 9:22am
Let me try some of that.....is he with an indie label out there?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic