Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How would you feel if Barack and Clinton .......
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How would you feel if Barack and Clinton .......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How would you feel if Barack and Clinton .......
    Posted: July 13 2007 at 6:50am

How would you feel if Obama and Clinton ran on the same ticket as President and Vice-President.

Waves(2001-Present)
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 1:15pm
I think I would feel sick.

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 11:37am
Really and why is that, your answer is pretty vague???

Waves(2001-Present)
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 11:42am
I'm not sure there's enough room in this response window and I'm just not up to getting into a political debate.

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:01pm
Wow your no fun!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2007 at 8:06pm
I think I would like it.  I'm not a fan of Clinton by herself and I am not confident in her skills as President.  However, I think paired with Obama they would make a good team. 
LadyinDiamonds View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyinDiamonds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2007 at 1:27am
Hillary Clinton has the experience and toughness to be president. She indicates that in her policies and her answers to questions, and she and Bill Clinton shared knowledge, and America ran well in the 1990s under Bill Clinton; reduced debts, strong economy, gains made by workers, no major uneccessary wars, generally a well run country.

Both business people and working class people did well under Bill Clinton.

Hillary would govern much the same way, and reduce debt, get back America's international reputation, and get America back on track.

Barrack Obama is a nice guy, but doesn't have the experience or toughness to be president. He is ok as a senator.

It will be Hillary Clinton against probably Rudy Guiliani.

Edited by LadyinDiamonds - November 28 2007 at 1:32am
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2008 at 7:35am
this is funny i don't recollect the experience that Hillary is suppose to have she's never been a member of the president's staff when her husband was the president she was JUST his wife.. that doesn't qualify as experience in my book, so they are on the save playing field as far as experience goes.. I will not support Hillary b/c i don't like the nasty tactics her and Bill has done, especially Bill.. Now i loved and supported him but i've seen him in a new light now.. and she's NOT her husband just b/c her last name is clinton doesn't make her a president.. I'd like obama to win and select John Edwards as vice president..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic