Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is just Bizarre!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is just Bizarre!!!!
    Posted: July 13 2007 at 11:27am
This came straight from allhiphop check it!!!

SIGNS THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!

Jay-Z once said, “This can’t be life.” When you read this one, you might punch yourself in the face and then run your head into a wall until you are unconscious. In upstate New York a mother called the local Lockport police saying that her pitbull had raped and sodomized her 2-year-old son. You didn’t misread what I just wrote. A PITBULL RAPED AN INFANT HUMAN! The lady left her son for a short period and heard the son scream. Can came back and the dog – named “Bear” – was having sex with the kid. The mother screams, causing the dog to run…all the while STILL inside the kid. A witness said the mother screamed, "the dog is raping my baby." The baby’s butt was bleeding and had to go to the hospital for reconstructive surgery. I am going to ram my head into a wall. Don’t believe? Click HERE.

Waves(2001-Present)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 5:36pm
wtf post this in 360waves because I'm bought to bust my head in for real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 6:00pm
Lol thats some crazy shyt right there bad supervision

Waves(2001-Present)
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 6:01pm
you cant leave a baby on the floor with dogs runnin around

get some damn sense lady

i put blame on that mother, cause dogs do whut dogs do, but damn that sucks
www.datpiff.com
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 6:02pm
Yeah I would have shot that dog!!!

Waves(2001-Present)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 6:03pm
dude, my butt hurts now just thinkin about it
www.datpiff.com
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 6:07pm
Ouch I cant even imagine what that feels like as a matter of fact I wont click on this post again my head hurts!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
the gentleman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote the gentleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 7:34pm
bash boxerOuch Ay, don't dogs mate according to sex pheramones.....but the boy should've had some testosterone scent on him...even if was a small amout and the canine's sense of smell supposed to WAY better than ours....wait you don't think...Can dogs turn homo?....ConfusedWacko 

Edited by the gentleman - July 13 2007 at 7:36pm
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 8:17pm
No probably a mistake on the dogs part but even more on the parent for that slacka$$ supervision!!!

Waves(2001-Present)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 9:22pm

ay, i seen a dog hump the air one time (no joke)

so, dogs be tryna get off to anything
they got no brains in their heads
www.datpiff.com
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 9:56pm

I would have threw the dog out the window or stapped it with a knife no one touching my kid. Maybe the stupid dog thought it was a dog like him because of the size and the baby probably was a girl

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 10:33pm
the gender dont matter

the baby was moving around on the flor, and dog went for it

www.datpiff.com
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2007 at 10:41pm
Dogs like humping things I was doin what i do wit my gurl and i went to the kitchen for some water and I came back and my dog tried to mount her I was laughin my a$$ off she was all nervous soundin pissin me off lol !!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2007 at 12:44am
If you do anything to set the dog it mill attempt to mount you unless you've proven that you're above him. If the kid happened to have touched his sheath or whatever the dog may have been in the mood enough to just go off.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2007 at 7:54pm
Tru thats weird though allhiphop be havin those crazy articles.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic