Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ant Green and TSOH's Battle Update!!!1

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2007 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by RJizzle RJizzle wrote:

I didnt know the book told you how to get 720's i thout it was jus 360's.

The book I have on now only explains 360's.

The 720 version will inlcude both 360's and 720's.
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Ant Green Ant Green wrote:

I coming with the 720's.

Just with a new cut, that all.

If people felling the 720's, than thats alright. If people not feeling them, then they not feelin them.

people gone have their opinions, either way i'm in this to spread knowledge.

Those willing to listen and those who need help i'm always open to share my ideas.

I cant stop doing my thang because a handful of people not feeling the 720's.

720's is a movement i'm settin fire to right now. Those thats riding with me i'll supply the armor and weapons. Those who not, sit back and enjoy the show.

Believe me I know how hard it can be to get 360's. But if you let go of that fear and jump over that hurdle that can be the first step to trying something different.

When I started brushing I didnt know that my pattern would comeout like this, I just stop giving a shyt and slowy but surely this is  what 720's looks like.

To those showing me love, I love you back. To the people hatin, Tell a friend, because I need 10 moe haters by the end of the summer. LOL

P.S. WaveConnection, Thanks for posting my pics on 360wave. You coulda told me first you was gone start an ANT Green 720 thread over there, It woulda been nice to know.  BUT ANYWAY

So yeah,,,,,,,,,,,, I'll be sportin dem 720's come this tuesday.

Holla

...now when you say supply the armor and weapons,, you mean like, say, a years supply of seasick, brushes and caps?
www.datpiff.com
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 12:15am
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

Those thats riding with me i'll supply the armor and weapons.

...now when you say supply the armor and weapons,, you mean like, say, a years supply of seasick, brushes and caps?

if he does that then i'll try the 720 thing
<a href="http://imageshack.us">
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 2:46am
Lol niccas nowadays!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 10:45am
Yeah he needs to send me a copy so I can gets busy!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 11:41am
ME 222!!!!!!!
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 12:42pm
Hey Ant you ned to give me the address of your barbershop man because I be in the bay area once in awhile .

Waves(2001-Present)
Ant Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ant Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 4:40pm

Yeah who ever serious about it I see what I can do.

And every since I been selling the books and pomade I dont cut like I use to.

I'm trying to make the change from not cutting anymore to handling all business.

Sometimes I feel like I spend to much time on the computer and I could be something more beneficial for me and the fam.

25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 4:59pm
so if you don't cut that much how do you make the money what from the howtogetwaves site
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 5:46pm

Yeah who ever serious about it I see what I can do.

And every since I been selling the books and pomade I dont cut like I use to.

I'm trying to make the change from not cutting anymore to handling all business.

Sometimes I feel like I spend to much time on the computer and I could be something more beneficial for me and the fam.

Thats wassup get your money man!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 5:52pm
Quote And every since I been selling the books and pomade I dont cut like I use to.

Why? I know you're not selling 100s of cans per day. I doubt you're even selling 10 cans most days. And I know barbers make some money but I know its not all that much spare scratch.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 6:02pm
You don't know who he's selling to at all willie...He could be selling locally also..he could have it in stores in his neighborhoods or around. I'm sure he has more business ventures than this..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 6:06pm
how'd we get to talkin about ants finances?

www.datpiff.com
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 7:56pm
Willie bein smart <3
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2007 at 7:56pm
I was just interested to know how he gets his money if he's supposed to be a master barber and he says he doesn't cut that much
BIG- View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:43am

when did he say he was a master barber get off his ock

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:58am
Uh-oh tomorrow is the official battle !!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Tru Texan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tru Texan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 4:13pm

Soooo, what time is the battle?

wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Tru Texan Tru Texan wrote:

Soooo, what time is the battle?

Good question.
DUB-C

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2007 at 4:15pm
they dint set a time, just wheneva i guess

www.datpiff.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic