Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

extensions from yourhairshop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
malibu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote malibu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 6:15pm
It looks like Kristen is doing pretty well seeing that she's not wasting her time on hair boards bad mouthing other vendors.

Yorkieluvr06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yorkieluvr06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 5:22pm
Apparently 'Tease' is a better quality of hair. From speaking by email with Kristin back in January she said that she was putting all the d-lux on sale to make room for the new hair.I personally liked the d-lux becuase of the good value for money and never really had problems with this hair. I always bought the I-tip hair which I coated with nail glue as reccommended. Maybe we should ask for samples to try first Big%20smile
amm View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 5:00pm
Same color chart and same color ring as the Dlux. The colors of the hair for sale are the same as what was listed with the Dlux. Honestly, to me, it looks like Dlux with a printed paper wrapper on the front.
angelica25555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelica25555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 1:56pm
did anyone try the new ones from yourhairshop.com called tease hair extensions????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic