Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

extensions from yourhairshop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Honeychild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeychild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:14pm

Metalgirl,  thanks for keeping us updated =) 

Ms.Honey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms.Honey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2007 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by Cali-Kristin Cali-Kristin wrote:

Ms Honey: getting more textures is definitely going to happen future. Right now, I'm focused on moving out the old line of hair so I can make room for new stuff. As soon as I get a little more room we'll order in more textures. I did order a few new products for our next shippment including body wave hair in I-tip and a few other things. Yaki and deep wave will still take a little while for us to get in :)

Thanks Kristin let me know when you get them in. I hope the Tease works out.  Your prices are great and I'm tired of pre-tipping my own hairTongue
ALL EYES ON ME
angelica25555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angelica25555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 9:30pm
kristen..when will u have the straight wefts i looked on the website and only saw the body wave
Honeychild View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honeychild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2007 at 10:32am
Originally posted by metalgirl metalgirl wrote:

Update on Tease Hair:

One of my long standing clients who has been wearing the tease 18" i-tip hair  in 613 called to report tangling problems.  She's only been wearing it for 3 weeks.  We have done many different types of extensions on her over the years and she's well versed in how to care for them, so I don't think it's anything that she is doing.

I'm having her come into the salon so I can take a look.

Are the extensions okay?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic