Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

All Wanksta Enter

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:02pm
Niccas nowadays wanna be flashy I used to rob the shyt out of flashy niccas as a young hungry 14 year old on the come up thats not cool to flaunt your money my dude makin money is a beautiful thing you should keep that too yourself though it's irrelavant to waves has nothing to do wit it at all what so ever this belongs in the off-topics section keep gettin money mayne!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:04pm
If you gotta flash it you don't have it.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Niccas nowadays wanna be flashy I used to rob the shyt out of flashy niccas as a young hungry 14 year old on the come up thats not cool to flaunt your money my dude makin money is a beautiful thing you should keep that too yourself though it's irrelavant to waves has nothing to do wit it at all what so ever this belongs in the off-topics section keep gettin money mayne!!!

fa real, i never bought jewelry, weed, hats, speakers, or nuthin like it

but i knew exactly where to get it if i wanted it

now, money is comin in, so i buy my ish now, lol, but it stays tucked away when i stay in somebody elses hood

www.datpiff.com
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:12pm
I stay wearin my shyt nobody ain't stupid I put in years of work around here so niccas respect me I dont stand out too flashy though anyway where im from thats like walking around with a sign that says rob me and there will always be niccas younger and hungrier than you are!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:16pm
I dont flaunt but that n**** needed to be shut up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:18pm
@ j kid, well cause you own half the world, lol

when i got to the ny i keep it simple, cause niccas are crazy
some n**** showed me his 22 tellin me to give him my money
i had jeans and a tall tee, so i flipped my pockets and he took off

now, if i had on a nice leather jacket, id be fumblin through ery pocket makin him nervous and he woulda bust one in my face

happened out side lefrack city in queens

Edited by stormy_seas - July 16 2007 at 10:20pm
www.datpiff.com
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2007 at 10:20pm
It's all good next time just don't respond the past couple of days people been comin on here talkin mad bull if you ignore em they will go away niccas been ignorant as hell this last week.

Waves(2001-Present)
Kas0n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kas0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 10:44am
w0w... thats me, Im a h00d n****h s0 I d0nt need t0 tuck my sh*t in 0r hide the fact 0f what I g0t, cause aint n0b0dy g0n r0b me. Hood Superstar bruh, but Meiji I see ya m0ney 0r whateva with n0 pic 0f y0u in it :)  probably stole that sh*t fr0m s0meb0dy myspace page .  but 0nce again just puttin my name 0n here. please d0nt hate 0n me cause im d0ing me..
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 10:50am
so you steal from people so thats how you got all that money
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 10:52am
Thanks for contributing to th downfall of society, JACKASS!
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 10:53am
who you calling a jackass
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 10:57am
The one contributing o the downfall of society.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 10:58am
LOL yeah homie hope you go to jail for all that stolen money
Kas0n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kas0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:22am
l0l wh0 talking ab0ut stealing m0ney mane :)
25cent View Drop Down
Hip Hop Forum Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 25cent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:27am
you said thats me I'm a hood and hoods steal and do crazy things to get money or jewelry.  

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:32am
nah, i dont think he said he stole it, he said nobody steal from him

you may run your hood bruh, but go to somenbody elses and you gonna be a crab to everybody
all somebody needs is a gun to knock you down to square one, if you was a real hood child, you'd know that sh*t

so either tuck that sh*t, or pack some heat

unless you got a nice housein suberbia, then everything is peace
www.datpiff.com
Kas0n View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kas0n Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:32am
25 cent where d0es it say that I steal in my c0mment, d0nt put w0rds in my m0uth, I d0 n0thing illegal I make my m0ney str8 legal selling custom cl0thes and Air Force 0nes, Bapes and what n0t.. f0lks need t0 chill i just put a pic up 0f my m0ney t0 intr0duce myself n0t t0 get backlash and be talked ab0ut 0n yall lil chat thangs, s0 h0w is the weather ? 
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 11:56am
Yall lil chat thangs..but you on it too ma n****..So it's our lil chat thang. I won't say anymore, just not really a good way to introduce yaself.
chrisdog212 View Drop Down
HB ALLSTAR

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisdog212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 12:05pm

Quote w0w... thats me, Im a h00d n****h s0 I d0nt need t0 tuck my sh*t in 0r hide the fact 0f what I g0t, cause aint n0b0dy g0n r0b me. Hood Superstar bruh, but Meiji I see ya m0ney 0r whateva with n0 pic 0f y0u in it :)  probably stole that sh*t fr0m s0meb0dy myspace page .  but 0nce again just puttin my name 0n here. please d0nt hate 0n me cause im d0ing me..

the weather hot

but i know alot of dudes that had the same mentality as you and got they ass robbed
i woulda helped them out but i wasnt there
but they was posting there stuff on myspace and bragging and all that
all i gotta say is
dont brag about ur sh*t
you can go head and do your thing
but when you get robbed dont go around complainin
and JUST to let you know
if you get robbed you aint gettin your money back
even if you tell the cops they cant do nothin about it
so go ahead and think your invincible
but when you robbed and shot
your just going to be another statistic

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2333/picture063jq1.jpg" />
Meji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2007 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Kas0n Kas0n wrote:

w0w... thats me, Im a h00d n****h s0 I d0nt need t0 tuck my sh*t in 0r hide the fact 0f what I g0t, cause aint n0b0dy g0n r0b me. Hood Superstar bruh, but Meiji I see ya m0ney 0r whateva with n0 pic 0f y0u in it :)  probably stole that sh*t fr0m s0meb0dy myspace page .  but 0nce again just puttin my name 0n here. please d0nt hate 0n me cause im d0ing me..

Yo dude get off my dick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic