Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Goldwell Topchic 6BK

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
charo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Goldwell Topchic 6BK
    Posted: July 17 2007 at 2:43pm
hi, does anyone know what color this actually comes out??  it's a new color and looks like it's a dark brown with a red tint, but does it really come out that color.  i'm looking for a med/dark brown with a LITLLE red tint to it, but more of a brown look.  i hope everyone understands what i'm trying to say, thanks for your help!!!!
sliv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sliv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2007 at 9:15pm
Hi Charo,
           Sliv here, I use Goldwell and since it is a german company they use the letter "K" to represent copper.  BK would be 2 parts brown and one part copper.  Based on your description of what you're looking for I'd say that 6BK would be gorgeous.  The color however will depend on what the existing color of your hair currently is.
If you like, I'd be happy to help with a formula if you give me some info on your hair, oK?

lovetocolor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetocolor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 11:10am
hi sliv,
you sound like one helpful indivdual....what all haircolor are you used to using?  ever schwartzkoph?  shades eq?  you can help me make a color if you want....i have shades eq recipe book but no hair swatches.....let me know and i will fill ya in....i damaged my hair w/bleach and dye but it is getting healthy again....after a big haircut, that is.
happy coloring
charo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 9:51am
hi sliv, how are you? thanks for your help.  my hair is nat med brown with nat red highlights in it (when dyeing, i come up a copper color nat if not left on long enough.)  right now i have a half head of dark brown and half head of highlights(both goldwell-color and bleach). i was a full head of blonde highlights but it was getting to be way too much, started turning yellowy so i had he put dark brown lowlights in, so now it looks like a light brown.  i love it, but i want a change, and to give my hair a break from the bleach (been highlighting for years!!!) i'm worried about putting a color with red in it b/c of my nat red tone.  i'm looking for a chestnut brown type color.  if you can help me, i'd really appreciate it seeing as how my thought fall on deaf ears when telling my hairdresser what i want (she's also my friend who like the highlights on me).  THANKS again!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic