Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Dog!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
looking42012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote looking42012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Favorite Dog!!!!
    Posted: December 09 2011 at 8:17am
well i like boxers the best or staffie uncle has a staffie and mate has boxer boxers are similiar to staffie's
smethanderson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smethanderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2011 at 12:36am
My favorite dog is German Shepherd Dog. I also have a  German Shepherd. German Shepherd Dog are very strong dogs. The hair of this dog is long. It's weight is 35 to 40 K.G.
jedc53 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jedc53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2010 at 9:47pm
I like pets.I know there are lots of dogs that are devoted, and it's very hard to choose a most favorite dog breed,but chihuahuas are my most favorite.My other favourite dogs name are here.

Golden Retriever
Labrador Retriever
German Shepherd Dog
Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Boxer

mayzilou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mayzilou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2009 at 4:22pm
I really love all dogs but I would have to say that my favorite is a Maltese because they are so cute and loving. You can also pack them anywhere with you and they are hypoallergenic. I am allergic to all dogs except Maltese.
Please join Rock The 411 for all your celebrity gossip
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2009 at 9:15pm
Border Collie!! We just got a bc mix puppy and she is the greatest and smartest I've ever known. Of course  I could be a little biased. ;-)
~
Life Love Beauty
LKayL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LKayL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2008 at 3:04pm
I'd like a nice cute miniature one like a pomeranian or pekinese!
Athena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2008 at 7:08am

Currently, I have a Rotweiller and a Pit Bull - great dogs both of them.  The key is socialization and training.  Both dogs are obedience traiined as well a agility.  I have also owned German Shepards and they are fantastic dogs.

Anomis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anomis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2007 at 6:59pm
LOL, I am a cat person, I do not hate dogs I just seem to gravitate towards kitties.
I do think that crazy people should stop fighting dogs, having dog fights that is.  The conditions are horrible, and then the poor thing is just left to die. I hate that $#$#$_)_($#$#$!***&!!!!!!!
I played with an Akita, OMG what a huge dog...I also made friends with a St. Bernard once. Dogs like to play all the time.
Anyway I was very sad to hear that there was a movement to rid the US of specific breeds. I do not think that's right.
It was called
"Breed Specific Legislation"
MaryPoppins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaryPoppins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2007 at 8:48pm

Black labs are my favorite.  That is what we always had growing up and they are awesome dogs!  Unfortunately my place is not big enough right now to have one but I love going home to visit my parents and see my dog. 

jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 9:48am
Lol I like your choices^^^

Waves(2001-Present)
Leeann_ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leeann_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2007 at 6:26am
I have 2 favorites lol

I like rottwilers and staffordshire bull terriers, I have a Staffie just now called Thai and I used to have a rottie called Zak.

Thai as a puppy

Zak

Leeann

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 11:16am
Yeah I'm not going to push my luck though I'll ask in like 2 months maybe.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 10:57am
LOL @ SS
Yea dey should @ J-Kid
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 10:55am
i got a dam poodle in my house
the bitch wont stop screaming ( i call it that cause its a girl dog, lol)
www.datpiff.com
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 10:04am
I'm on every forum they should make me a senior mod lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
Sleepy B View Drop Down

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleepy B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 8:44am
LOL I jsut noticed this thread. I started wxpandin all over HB but I dont check every single forum.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 8:40am
^^^Angry well I had to start some kind of dialog nobody responds so I might as well talk to myself or my keyboard and I would rather talk to myself , it seems like a cat got everybodys tongue nowadays!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
mrclean1992 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrclean1992 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 9:50am
WTF......SPLIT PERSONALITY!!!!!!! SICKO!
[IMG]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/1101992/StarredPhotos51-1.jpg" />
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 9:15am
Yeah I know, I know I'm just doing what I can!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2007 at 9:15am
Jamaicakid you are the best!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic