Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breast Lift

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
babygirl720 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babygirl720 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breast Lift
    Posted: July 18 2007 at 1:19pm
I'm 16 and wear a 36C-D, I've had larger breasts since forever. I started wearing bras in 3rd grade and was a 34B in 4th grade. My breasts look nothing like anyone I know. They are very saggy, they are slightly asymetictrical, I can't see my left nipple when I look down and can barely see the other. I also am unhappy with how large my aerolas (sp?) are.  My breasts are not round and teardrop-like, more like upside down triangles.

I am only 16 but I'm pretty sure I want this done in the future, after I have kids. Just wondering if any of you have had it done, what kind of scares were left and what the outcome was. Willing to hear more about this subject :)
mariposa21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariposa21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2007 at 9:40pm
hi,
i know what your going through, i didnt think id find a person other me and my sister going through the same thing. i also started wearing bras in the 2nd/3rd grade and by the 3rd grade i already wore a 34b, by the 5th grade i wore a 36c. i decided to share my story with other young people on another forum who might be going through the same thing, and all those people on breasttalk.forum, all said that i was a liar and kicked me off the forum, because no one believed that a girl in the 3rd grade could have 34b-36b's, they said that only that would be is guiness world book of records or that i must have flunked a couple of grades.
But anyways, did u ever try to wear a push up bra? on the sagging issue i myself wear a 34dd/or a 36d. i would strongly recommend a strong bra, with push up on the side, bottoms of the cups, it holds a lot of support. have u tried victorias secret very sexy push up bra? i wear this bra everyday, on any clothing. i think its the best!
dont get a breast reduction, its too much scarring, i personally dont think d boobs are that big, i think they are regular and a good size. hope this helps
checolatediva1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote checolatediva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 11:15pm
Where are you ladies with the beast Lif?. I know someone has had one and could share.
AnnieP View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnieP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2010 at 8:21am
I've been researching breast lifts and facelifts but even though I've learnt so much I am still scared to take the step.  Anyone got any ideas to lessen the nerves I feel whenever I try to book surgery.
hollybear61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hollybear61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2010 at 2:22pm

Hey babygirl720,

I've had similiar issues since I was a teen and my breast only got larger and saggier because I gained a considerable amount of weight. After a lot research, the only natural way to reduce your breast size is to lose weight over all. I've lost a decent amount and don't think I saw my breast budge.

I say with your age, wait a couple of years before trying cosmetic surgery and find a highly supportive bra. I reccomend checking out:

or other similar products. You'll find that binding bras or highly supportive bras kinda expensive but it's cheaper than surgery and is a nice temp. solution.

I say go for the lift after a couple years if you don't find a bra that makes you happy because you should love yourself and if it constantly bothers you when you look at yourself in the mirror, it's not worth the stress.

Good luck!
Lizila View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lizila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2010 at 2:27am
Natural Breast Enhancement - 30 Days Non Surgical Breast Enhancement Therapy

The Breast Enhancement Therapy Pack is a combination of Firm-XL Breast Enhancement Chewing Gum and Lass Natural Breast Enlargement Cream. The 30 days therapy gives larger, firmer, more beautiful breasts without side effects.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 22 2011 at 3:37pm
edexsolution View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edexsolution Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 21 2010 at 5:11am
Any side effect "Natural Breast Enhancement - 30 Days Non Surgical Breast Enhancement Therapy".
emmajohn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmajohn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2011 at 1:11am
Originally posted by Lizila Lizila wrote:

Natural Breast Enhancement - 30 Days Non Surgical Breast Enhancement Therapy

The Breast Enhancement Therapy Pack is a combination of Firm-XL Breast Enhancement Chewing Gum and Lass Natural Breast Enlargement Cream. The 30 days therapy gives larger, firmer, more beautiful breasts without side effects.

http://www.eshoprx.com/buy-natural/alternative-medicines/breast-enhancement-therapy.aspx
http://worldremedium.com/

Please share your comments regarding this info.  Thanks.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 22 2011 at 3:38pm
briensmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briensmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 4:11am
Commonly referred to as a breast lift or boob lift, mastopexy surgery raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.A woman's breasts often change over time, losing their youthful shape and firmness. These changes and loss of skin elasticity can result from pregnancy ,breastfeeding or through aging.

Thanks

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 22 2011 at 3:36pm
Milverton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milverton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 3:10pm
Hi, I'm thinking about getting a breast lift/augmentation done. If anyone has had this procedure how happy were you with the results and how much did it cost you?

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 22 2011 at 3:37pm
jimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2011 at 6:24am
I am worried as and wanted to know if breast life and augmentation can be performed together. If so may I know the side effects of it. I learned few details regarding breast lift on net there are various sites.

Edited by jimmi - August 28 2011 at 5:45am
jamesdfrank View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamesdfrank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2011 at 7:15am
Breast augmentation therapy package is a combination of signature-XL gum and Lass Natural breast enhancement cream breast enlargement. 30-day therapy gives larger, firmer, more beautiful breasts without side effects.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic