Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Making This Site Better.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Making This Site Better.......
    Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:13am
State everything that you think could be better or want to see happen some people have been hitting us up with great ideas so any bright ideas list them in this thread!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:20am
we should make shockwave the undisputed wave master and everyone on the site could be his servent...                                                       thatsit

worthy  worthy       worthy       worthy       worthy       worthy     worthy           
Aka Doc Shock
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:26am
Lol  you crazy!!!!

Edited by jamaicakid85 - July 27 2007 at 9:48am

Waves(2001-Present)
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:27am
for your information i'm power hungry...
Aka Doc Shock
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:32am

Here are a couple of suggestions:  We need to clean up the sticky section and update the methods thread.  Also, we should remove the 180 waves section.

DUB-C
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:32am
The only worthwhile response to Shock is don't call us, we'll call you.
Oh and just general clean up and possibly using the 360 product review section for reviews.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:35am
Also, the 360 Wave Gallery needs to go.
DUB-C
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:37am

@ Dub-C : I will get the mods together and we will fix up the sticky sections of the forum and the methods havent been updated in awhile so we will get that going too

@ Shockwave: Reference Willie's post!

@ Willie: Lol yeah I peeped the Product Review section and it was like Larry Holmes,Flabby and sick !!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:38am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Do you really think it's a waste of space???

Waves(2001-Present)
Shockwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shockwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:42am
...ouch
Aka Doc Shock
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:43am
Yeah it kind of is. Unless thats where updates are gonna start going.
Ooh and a thought just came to me. Possibly Wave diaries. I don't have the fine points yet but you basically post your hours logged brushing. Product used. Thoughts on it and such. I would never do suh a thing but I can see it helping out newbs.

- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
RT-Florida Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RT-Florida Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:45am
180 Waves section should go I would agree
Dec 2 07 finally comin back to the states.   www.myspace.com/liltdd
twingotti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twingotti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:47am
Skrillz I don't think that would be necessary. It would just be more clutter.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:48am
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

Yeah it kind of is. Unless thats where updates are gonna start going.
Ooh and a thought just came to me. Possibly Wave diaries. I don't have the fine points yet but you basically post your hours logged brushing. Product used. Thoughts on it and such. I would never do suh a thing but I can see it helping out newbs.

So we should change it to the updates then and have all the old stuff archived or deleted. And about that last idea I will do you one better how about we change the 180 vets section into like a newcomer wave challenge section like they have to follow a strict wave regimen for at least 8 weeks straight and they will have to post weekly updates and they will be graded based on their improvement and the grades would come from members of the 360 Vets .

Edited by jamaicakid85 - July 19 2007 at 8:53am

Waves(2001-Present)
C-fiftie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-fiftie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:51am
yup
"I don't follow waves,I let the waves follow me"

[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/4990/backside3ln3.jpg" />[/URL]

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:53am
That might as well just be a sticky then. Like a wolfing boot camp or whatever we did over hear. Million man wolf a thon.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:55am
Yeah what I'm talking about is more intensive like I won't give them room to breathe I will be on their tails like bugs on a windshield, so it will be more hands on than the program 360waves has.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - July 27 2007 at 9:50am

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:56am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Do you really think it's a waste of space???

Everybody post pics in the main forum and it works out nicely.

Edited by wave connection - July 19 2007 at 8:57am
DUB-C
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 8:59am
I'm down to mentor someone if it comes down to that. It'll be like when I taught my little sister how to double-click. "No faster, NO FASTER!"
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
SupaFresh208 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Royal Rumble 07 Champ.360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SupaFresh208 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2007 at 9:00am
more smileys, different layouts, more options
"FOR BETTER CONNECTIONS BRUSH SLOWER WITH LESS PRESSURE"

WOLFING COMPLETE = MY WAVES ARE UNTOUCHABLE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic