Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Newbie Growth!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
J.MAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J.MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie Growth!
    Posted: July 21 2007 at 10:49pm
Hey!

Im a brotha from da UK an I need som straight up advice on growing my hair. I've read some of the posts on growth an just thought id make my own post an see if I can get different info an advice. My hair is very curly and tight but I wanna grow my hair extremely long! Can I do this? or am I doomed to short hair that wont grow that long...just so I knw before I continue to grow it to no avail...also would braids stop my hair growing longer? Im scared that if I do grow my hair to a lenght to have braids the tightenin on the scalp wont allow my hair to grow any longer

Finally, are there any products, old rumor tips, or methods I can use to accelerate the growth of my hair?

Thanks or Safe as we say here in the UK.

Cornrowman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornrowman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 3:01pm
braids wud help ur hair and juss grow it it aint gont stop prolly and if it do  juss eat healthy and put supergro on it
Months Growin Fro
1=Done
2=DOne
3=Done
4=Done
5=Done
6=Done
7=Done
8=Pending
9=Pending
I got cornrows wit hangtime now
10=Pending