Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Something All Black People Need To Read!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something All Black People Need To Read!!!
    Posted: July 22 2007 at 1:51am
Here's the link to something everybody should have already read or need to read.

Waves(2001-Present)
black_star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 6:17pm
I've known that slave owners conditioned the slaves into thinking in a certain way. Traces of this condition are still expressed today. And it's still destroying the black community.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 8:22pm
Fa real man but nikkas is mad stubborn they be thinkin that I'm hatin on em or tryin to knock em . I know what it is I walked down that long and beaten path but I've seen the light and stopped getting tangled up in things that I don't need to get tangled up in , nikkas still got the slave mentality, we still out our cotton pickin minds, fa real nikkas need to wake the fcuk up man!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Gvyll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gvyll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2007 at 10:49pm
Clap to BIGGMIKE he pointed something out that i've always told people bout women.Always wanting they hair straight cause thats what's imbedded in they brain.What ever told you nappy hair is bad.Look at us we got nappy hair but made something positive out of it.(India/na Arie said it best)

I'll get more into this later.I got to go to bed.Sleepy

<a href="http://imageshack.us">
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 5:59pm
Fa real man

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 8:35am
Originally posted by Gvyll Gvyll wrote:

Clap to BIGGMIKE he pointed something out that i've always told people bout women.Always wanting they hair straight cause thats what's imbedded in they brain.What ever told you nappy hair is bad.Look at us we got nappy hair but made something positive out of it.(India/na Arie said it best)

I'll get more into this later.I got to go to bed.Sleepy

Most black women aren't into guys that are doing for themselves they seem to like degenerates, (I mean inner city women) and then as they get older they wonder why their life is so screwed up birds of a feather flock together. As for the hair thing everybody should be proud of what they have naturally nobody should be imitating nobody , I never follow trends I do what works for me and most of my Jamaicans are proud people such as myself!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 27 2007 at 8:51am
Bump dat

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic