Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSorry to break the news, but. . .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 1:35pm
as soon as people c his name, they want to c wut he has to say
Meji View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 1:36pm
Imma be rude. YO f**k YOU. Imma try. 
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 1:37pm

dub c, i get that, diffrent texture meaning hair thickness, natural oils and size of curl, as well as number of curls

okay, we throw out natural oils cause eryone uses product
hair thickness and amount of curls tell ya how hard it is to brush and and how spaced the waves are from each other

how do you explain waves not being able to connect to dem other ones?

i only fight this cause noobs havin trouble might take this to heart, when they aint no proff, you havnt given a hair type that cant get full connect
www.datpiff.com
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 1:40pm
i get wut ur sayin now, at first i thought he meant some people cant get waves period. but now i get him
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by stormy_seas stormy_seas wrote:

dub c, i get that, diffrent texture meaning hair thickness, natural oils and size of curl, as well as number of curls

hair thickness and amount of curls tell ya how hard it is to brush and and how spaced the waves are from each other

i only fight this cause noobs havin trouble might take this to heart, when they aint no proff, you havnt given a hair type that cant get full connect

Some waves do not connect nicely because the hair follicles are not aligned in a wave conducive manner.  More simply, if someone brushes their sides equally and one side waves up and the other is inferior, how do you account for this difference.  It is the hair texture differences that stagnate your wave connection's fluidity. 

Edited by wave connection - July 23 2007 at 1:44pm
DUB-C
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

Some waves do not connect nicely because the hair follicles are not aligned in a wave conducive manner.  More simply, if someone brushes their sides equally and one side waves up and the other is inferior, how do you account for this difference.  It is the hair texture differences that stagnate your wave connection's fluidity. 
GENIUS!!
Don Twista View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 2:32pm
once again wave connect is overthinkin things
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Don Twista Don Twista wrote:

Post pics, Twista, and then talk.  Until then, I give your post no credence.

Edited by wave connection - July 23 2007 at 2:41pm
DUB-C
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:03pm

Clap 
Meji View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:13pm
Lol. No point to this post IMO. Just disheartens the wave community and people with a dream. As for connection I agree. Besides that Imma keep tryin f**k that. n**** is Wave Dream Killa. :(

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:23pm

olay you can throw big words out there like hair follicle and connections fluidity, but come on, your not makin any sense

if you can even prove that there are diffrences in the number and positionof folicles(which i wount disagree with, as eryone got diffrent hairline shapes) something so small as the position of a hair folicle will not change the connection of a wave

now, f you have difrent texture and wavelengths on diffrent sides of your head (it would have to be a drastic diffrence, whixch ive never seen before) that would alter the wavelength, which would call for a wolf session based on the hardest side to wave
this problem area woud then be less deep, but still able to be connected with the rest of the head

i know this cause my sides wave up before my top, so when i wolf, i wolf until my top has a good set pattern, and wheni get a cut, everything works together just fine, though, my top is not as deep as the sides
www.datpiff.com
JMAN21 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:27pm
uh oh. some1 has finally understood WC and responded to wut he says. this may mean that everything the wave game is, is just a lie.
cedclark View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:32pm
There is some truth in what WC is saying, but I think it shouldn't of been said. In the end this fact will do more harm then good. Some people may have the ability to get perfect 360's but it isn't going to be easy but they may give up because they think they dont have the texture..Another example unrelated to hair.. It also true in the case that everyman or girl cant run a sub 10 100m dash or a sub 4.5 40 yard dash... Some are born fast just like some are born with a hair texture that makes it easy for them to develop waves. THIS FACT destroys dreams and should be left unspoken.. I would be happier dead trying to accomplish a Dream then that i MAY never reach.. then have my heart ripped outta my chest before i every tried...

TAKE WORDS OF DISCOURAGEMENT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT AND FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!

-ced   

Edited by cedclark - July 23 2007 at 3:37pm
Shockwave View Drop Down

360 Veteran/Most Improved Playa '07

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:33pm
no he's sayin theres only one ced clark...
Aka Doc Shock

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by Shockwave Shockwave wrote:

no he's sayin theres only one ced clark...

well yea, but whos to say somebody won't rise up with that perfect 360 connect, but with another texture type that looks better than ceds?
not that i can imagine whut that would be, but be optimistic

co-sign @ ced

you cant win the prize is you dont play tha game
www.datpiff.com

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:46pm

i dun need 2 prove nun 2 u

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by JMAN21 JMAN21 wrote:

Clap 

n yz dere alwayz dick in ur mouth?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:01pm

olay you can throw big words out there like hair follicle and connections fluidity, but come on, your not makin any sense

if you can even prove that there are diffrences in the number and positionof folicles(which i wount disagree with, as eryone got diffrent hairline shapes) something so small as the position of a hair folicle will not change the connection of a wave

now, f you have difrent texture and wavelengths on diffrent sides of your head (it would have to be a drastic diffrence, whixch ive never seen before) that would alter the wavelength, which would call for a wolf session based on the hardest side to wave
this problem area woud then be less deep, but still able to be connected with the rest of the head

i know this cause my sides wave up before my top, so when i wolf, i wolf until my top has a good set pattern, and wheni get a cut, everything works together just fine, though, my top is not as deep as the sides

The number of hair follicles that you have and their concentrations has alot to do with your wave pattern.  The more healthy hair follicles that you have the thicker your hair will be and the more prominent your potential waves can develop.  The directions that the hair follicles tilt as their hair strands exit them is the base of the wave pattern.  So, if you have areas of follicle irregularity this will manifest itself if wave inconsistencies. 

It's kind of like an ingrown hair.  Ingrown hairs develop when a hair strand exits the follicle in an irregular manner, which causes the strand to penetrate the skin.  But you have to understand that ingrown hairs do not happen to all hair strands.  It depends on the follicle direction and the hair strand's subsequent growth action.  This can be extrapolated to the wave game.  The hair follicle intensity determines hair thickness, which effects wave development and the subsequent hair growth pattern determines the wave appearance and look.  So, I excuse your naivety as a youthful indiscretion.

Edited by wave connection - July 23 2007 at 4:04pm
DUB-C
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:02pm
The driving idea behind this "theory" is that texture varies from spot to spot. Which it does but not to the extent that its this huge leap from texture to texture.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2007 at 4:07pm
Originally posted by Willie SKRILLA Willie SKRILLA wrote:

The driving idea behind this "theory" is that texture varies from spot to spot. Which it does but not to the extent that its this huge leap from texture to texture.

Exactly, but it must be understood that these texture differences can be formidable obstacles in 360 wave development and they cannot always be overcome.
DUB-C
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic