Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Builder Problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
RT-Florida Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RT-Florida Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:03am
That ish is stupid. Over some hair. On the real  since I have been on HB its been nuthin but people tryin to get everyone to there elite status, so I really don't see what they talkin bout. Everyone should do what they do and stick to whatever site they feel more comfortable with. I choose HB because I see nothin but facts and real niKKuhs tryin to help you. I mean I asked about wolfin in the military and JKid told me in minutes what I should do. There are more important things to worry about I know, I haven't seen my family since Sept 06 and can't see them again until like Apr 08 because of this war.

Edited by RT-Florida Boy - July 24 2007 at 9:06am
Dec 2 07 finally comin back to the states.   www.myspace.com/liltdd
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 7:29am
I seen that shyt . Sometimes they be mad random and just start attacking us it's all good because hate only begets more hate which does not beget more waves so let's end this stupid a$$ beef!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 1:03am
go check out da this topic ova there how they dont like hb n****s... im trying to create piece (im dabestevalebron ova there...) heres 2 links to what im trying to tell the wave builder cats...

http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/showthread.php?t=3566&page=2

http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/showthread.php?p=28511&posted=1#post28511

Edited by S.C. King - July 24 2007 at 1:13am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic