Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wave Builder Problems

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
S.C. King View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S.C. King Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wave Builder Problems
    Posted: July 24 2007 at 1:03am
go check out da this topic ova there how they dont like hb n****s... im trying to create piece (im dabestevalebron ova there...) heres 2 links to what im trying to tell the wave builder cats...

http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/showthread.php?t=3566&page=2

http://www.wavebuilder.com/training/showthread.php?p=28511&posted=1#post28511

Edited by S.C. King - July 24 2007 at 1:13am
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 7:29am
I seen that shyt . Sometimes they be mad random and just start attacking us it's all good because hate only begets more hate which does not beget more waves so let's end this stupid a$$ beef!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
RT-Florida Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RT-Florida Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:03am
That ish is stupid. Over some hair. On the real  since I have been on HB its been nuthin but people tryin to get everyone to there elite status, so I really don't see what they talkin bout. Everyone should do what they do and stick to whatever site they feel more comfortable with. I choose HB because I see nothin but facts and real niKKuhs tryin to help you. I mean I asked about wolfin in the military and JKid told me in minutes what I should do. There are more important things to worry about I know, I haven't seen my family since Sept 06 and can't see them again until like Apr 08 because of this war.

Edited by RT-Florida Boy - July 24 2007 at 9:06am
Dec 2 07 finally comin back to the states.   www.myspace.com/liltdd
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:18am
Damn they got on a 2 year tour over there damn that sucks man I'm in the coast guard and when I was on a ship the longest I was gone for was 6 months because we had to roll to Asia with the Navy.

Waves(2001-Present)
RT-Florida Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RT-Florida Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:33am
Well I leave Iraq in dec. but when I get back to the states I'm on locked down on my post for 3 months. I'm way in washington state and my family 3000 miles away in florida and South Carolina. I gotta make it though like trey songs.
Dec 2 07 finally comin back to the states.   www.myspace.com/liltdd
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:46am
Damn son I was in Cali for 2 years before I finally came back to the east coast.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 9:48am
f**k those n****s. f**k em with Krazy Glue on their lips.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Dat Boy Quis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 10:32am

some black ppl are just stupid. hating for what.?? i know this site is smart enough not to respond to stupidity. black folk need to kill the stereotypes. beefing for no reason at all.

the power of water and a brush....explore the possibilities. (Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPS '07)

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 10:34am
Nikkas nowadays!!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Dat Boy Quis Dat Boy Quis wrote:

some black ppl are just stupid. hating for what.?? i know this site is smart enough not to respond to stupidity. black folk need to kill the stereotypes. beefing for no reason at all.

O.K. thats enough of that. For the last time that is human nature not a black thing or a black stereotype. White people, Asian people, Indian people, native Americans all beef. Its human nature. Basic instinct. Either lie or down or stand up thats life.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 10:38am
tru tru.  i didnt see that way. sometimes it just makes me mad when cats hate for no reason  
the power of water and a brush....explore the possibilities. (Ravens Super Bowl CHAMPS '07)

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 10:39am
True it's human nature but black people make it look like a black thing though because we beef for no reason all the time other races of people are probably lookin at us like look at these stupid fools can't even talk about waves without gettin all uppity and shyt.

Waves(2001-Present)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 10:43am
Originally posted by jamaicakid85 jamaicakid85 wrote:

True it's human nature but black people make it look like a black thing though because we beef for no reason all the time other races of people are probably lookin at us like look at these stupid fools can't even talk about waves without gettin all uppity and shyt.
 heck yea. waves is like a talent. everybody cant have them. all these sites should congratulate each other than bash and hate all the time

Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 10:48am
Eh people argue. Period. Everyone does it. We argue about waves. Others argue about technology. Its like my dude Rafiki said in the Lion King. Its like dangold circle o life. Ya, dig?
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 11:00am
This subject goes back to the point I made earlier.  We need to make visitors and new members feel welcome.  Save the slick comments until they become indoctrinated into the HB way of life, lol.  Seriously, we have run some people off this site with careless and inconsiderate statements and they are expressing their true feelings on other sites about our behavior.  Look at the situation at face value and it is obvious that we need to improve our hospitality.
DUB-C
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 11:03am
Eh, I f**king stopped. So its not me but just for the record once 3 months pass their f**king heads are mine. 
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dat Boy Quis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 11:14am
i just read that thread about that sc posted.  ppl gon do and say what they want. some ppl gon bash, most gon help and congratulate. i know im  not like the bash type nomore. i grew out of that mess.  i have never been on wavebuilder. actually i just seen some products in the store just recently. that site dosent seem that bad. what are their products like? there are so many of them 

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 11:21am
Originally posted by wave connection wave connection wrote:

This subject goes back to the point I made earlier.  We need to make visitors and new members feel welcome.  Save the slick comments until they become indoctrinated into the HB way of life, lol.  Seriously, we have run some people off this site with careless and inconsiderate statements and they are expressing their true feelings on other sites about our behavior.  Look at the situation at face value and it is obvious that we need to improve our hospitality.

I remember we do need to make people get comfortable here before we start horsing around with them because some people are more sensitive than others. Start adding Lol's and jus playin's like Sleepy B also mentioned earlier so that they know you just playin ya smell me!!!

Waves(2001-Present)
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 11:30am
Eh, to each his own. Anyone with common sense knows we aren't gonna get up in arms about. Sitting there with Map Quest open and a Mac .10 next to the mouse.
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
stormy_seas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stormy_seas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2007 at 11:44am
willie i love that new avatar
www.datpiff.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic